Wanpa Quest 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Code Sheets

The walkthrough isn't complete. I like to know why I'm doing what I'm doing so I'm looking for the rest of the sheets of paper that explain the symbols on the fan. I found one of them

Guess I was blind the first time, the walkthrough clearly explained this.
    Last edited by tsinbg; 02-07-2007, 21:34:02.
    Escaping rooms is very satifsfying, you wouldn't undrestand.

Comment

Noob

Hi, just joined, checking out my profile thought I'd have a go at the game also
      You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing

I?m so tough, even my nightmares are scared of me.

Comment

ok so Problem. I took of the tape, no prob but what the heck is this whole ice key thing... I never got one =[

EDIT: ok so I go the key but now it won't work anywhere is there some kind of trick to it?! I'm already sick of this one

EDIT x2 : Ok so I feel like an idiot. I got it for other people as stupid as me, the trick is you click "ITEM".. DOH

Edit x3: out!!
        Last edited by blewberryjuice; 06-11-2007, 18:25:58.
        :box: :duel: :cloun: :huh: :applause: :alien: :haha: :cash: :pig: :chicken: :boo: :cow: :monkey: :rose: :nono: :blue: :clover: :yup: :yay: :stop: :sick: :hmh::coffee: :blonde :zzz: :fingers: :lala: :notblonde :thumby: :love: :hmm: :head: :fork: :happydancing: :smallwolf: :dogfoot: :figa: :yayfox: :welcome: :greyrobot: :batman: :doggie: :damncpu:

Comment

Working...
        X