No announcement yet.

Ukrainian Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah... like WOW... you really have to do everything in a specific order for things to work.. restarted many times... finally got out

Comment

• Originally posted by shelley_30
      I got out finally. Out of desperation I just tried every code I could hit until I got a key. The one that worked for me was 364 even though the binary was the same as everyone that got out with 659. Give it a try and we'll see if it works for everyone else stuck on the code.
      Same here. Decoding the binary gave me 659, but 364 was the right code.
      Thank you Shelley.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• If the code 659 does not work try code 364 (binary code 0101101100)

Comment

• Originally posted by Napaku
          If u mean the union

how do i move the thing to the cat it doesnt work wat do i do

how do i move the iron thing to the flour it doesnt work someone help PLZ

Comment

• Walkthrough!

Here, I found a walkthrough, this should help all of you complete this game by the way I'm new

Comment

• 364, thats working for me, thank you all who helped Im finally out

Comment

• i can't even load it
                PIE, CHEESE AND CHOCOLATE MILK FOREVER!

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE ONE OR TWO OR ALL OF THOSE ABOVE, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU

Check out my riddle!
                http://www.freewebs.com/jeoffreydonut
                And my other riddle, the sequel!
                http://www.freewebs.com/jeoffreydonut2

Comment

• Originally posted by ilikecheese123
                  i can't even load it
                  I just tested the link in the lead post aswell the link at the game site and both are working for me.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• ugh....i cant get the wood from the fire place and went throught the walkthrough...whats wrong here!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

• wow!!! 364 was the code!!! i dunno why the others were telling that 659 was the code, didn't work for me at any time... got out finally!!! if anyone needs help message me!! good luck!!
                      Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

• Is it just me or can't nobody else get the records there bottom left of bed as evry 1 keeps saying but i still cant get them

Comment

• i cant get the magnet when i cut the bread. Can someone help me please. I think this is why i cant get the gun! =[

Originally posted by Steph1987
                          Here, I found a walkthrough, this should help all of you complete this game by the way I'm new

Thanks for the walkthrough other wise i'd still be stuck on the game lol!!! Good game when you finally understand what to do!!! =]
                          Last edited by lili; 05-13-2007, 18:17:52. Reason: merged posts. Making more than one post in a row is not allowed. Use Edit button
                          and so the lion fell in love with the lamb ♥

Comment

Working...
                          X