Snake Pit Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake Pit Escape

Assume that you are living in an ancient civilization, there is an opponent society people who where always dominating others who tries to oppose them, they were one of the most dominant indigenous societies near to Mexico. So you people have to remained relatively secure from invasion by other peoples. Within that expanse, you with your people lived in three separate sub-areas with distinct environmental and cultural differences. You built your own great stone cities. Your team become bigger and bigger when compared to your opponents. By knowing this your opponents tries to occupy your place by using their power. The quarrel starts from their, most of the people died in that quarrel except you. But if you stay their for more time you will be in trouble because most dangerous animals will surround you.

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

I'm stuck....have many items, combined items, opened doors, (except stone cave), idol is now floating.
    Not sure what to do with a couple of items...opened pumpkin and added item, but it needs something else?
    Tusks, vases, ghoul, fire in pot...?
    Placed tusks...
    Placed smoke pot and now have snake.
    Strange...placed what I thought was a ghoul (it's some sort of fishing rod/crane).
    I now have pot, 3 snakes and torch.
    Fed snakes, now have 2 balls; placed diamond and now have hammer.
    Planted balls, placed faces, cooked pumpkin.
    Filled molds, opened cave...and out.
    Strange game.
    Last edited by graywolf; 01-24-2014, 05:16:02.

Comment

Very stange never got the hammer and gave up.

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
      X