Escape With The Treasure Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape With The Treasure Game

Assume that in a new exhibition at Rome, an imposing fortress-turned-state museum, visitors get the chance to see top-notch antiquities and artefacts that might never have been on public display. The exhibition, which includes dozens of works of art, One treasure is the head and extremities of a Museum, which is the sparkling eye ball of a mermaid; dating from 530 to 520BC, this is one of the oldest in the Western world and you impressed on that treasure and decided to make it as yours. So, you have to stole that one from the museum.

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

bugs

Comment

Originally posted by old biker View Post
      bugs
      I thought it was just me...

Comment

Yeah, bit messed up, I have the answer for the door and it wont let me do anything, cba XD
        If you want to know your past - look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future - look into your present actions.

If I was a pigeon, a pigeon I would be!

www.myspace.com/punkyweirdo

Comment

Hmm no bugs but no sense as well

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Tried and tried, but could not cut the paper.

Comment

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
              X