Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ty

Comment

Again, I don't know what to do once I get there.

just found that (about the cupboard). but what the heck is that thing?
      Last edited by OneBun; 03-09-2007, 03:39:21. Reason: please follow forum rules & use the edit button & not post 2 times in a row.

Comment

yeah, what should that note mean :s?
        it looks like a little flute or something

it looks like a little flute
        Last edited by OneBun; 03-09-2007, 03:39:01. Reason: please follow forum rules & use the edit button & not post 2 times in a row.

Comment

Just realised that the little thing in the mouse hole is the same as the thing on top of kitchen cupboard. Does hat help anyone? Doesn't help me!

Comment

Comment

If you use the lighter on the hole that white thing will come out holding a key, you must first ignit the lighter.
              blokovi

Comment

If you click on the computer screen it allows you to enter a user name and password - but Im not sure what those are yet....anyone?

Comment

I don't know what to do!
                  Brumilde

*Dio ci ha dato due orecchie ed una sola bocca per ascoltare almeno il doppio di quanto diciamo*

Comment

totally stuck. But I only have 1 note.
                    Couldn't find a pen had to think of a new trick / This one he wrote in cold blood with a toothpick.

Comment

I have 7 items. Used 4 of them. Just so you guys know, you don't cut the teddy bear. It's one of those strange stacking toy things. You know, the ones that get smaller and smaller as you open them up. I don't even know what they are called. Does anyone know what to do with the paranha-looking flower on top of the fridge?
                      I live in the messed up world of my mind. I love final fantasy. My favorite anime is Gundam Wing.

2 riddles made so far.

Visit Wings of Twilight for some good rping!

Comment

I think you're at about where everyone else is.
                        Couldn't find a pen had to think of a new trick / This one he wrote in cold blood with a toothpick.

Comment

Most likely.
                          I live in the messed up world of my mind. I love final fantasy. My favorite anime is Gundam Wing.

2 riddles made so far.

Comment

I started again... Now I gave the cheese to the strange thing within the mouse hole, but nothing happens. In the bin there's still a mouse, not a lot as if you give cheese to the mouse in the bin.
                            Now I'm stuck again! It's such an annoying game!!!
                            Brumilde

*Dio ci ha dato due orecchie ed una sola bocca per ascoltare almeno il doppio di quanto diciamo*

Comment

Comment

2 riddles made so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X