X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beekernuts
    got it
    the safe

I can't find the golden ball.. and I can't understand how to open the box in the bathroom... is it the sum of balls?
    Brumilde

*Dio ci ha dato due orecchie ed una sola bocca per ascoltare almeno il doppio di quanto diciamo*

Comment

I need help on the safe, I put the ball (i think in the good order put still can't figre out). please s.o PM me !

Comment

@Brumilde: No need to find the golden ball, it is on the safe on the wall already. And for the code of the blue box... there's been a hint for that further up, including a wet tissue

Comment

Somebody please pm me with help on the safe before I pull out my hair!!
          Proud Mama to a beautiful baby boy

Comment

Originally posted by southerngirl
            Somebody please pm me with help on the safe before I pull out my hair!!
            would join the club of the to-be-bald !!

Comment

Where do I use the grey key? Thought it would be top drawer by the desk, but it won't fit. And where do I find the tissue?

Comment

afri

Comment

What are the balls needed for the last safe ? maybe I miss one ??

Comment

bathroom?

what bathroom? whats the deal with the flower picture on the wall? And how do i find the other 2 gray balls?

Comment

help qith the blue box

Hi, I'm new here, I've the paper that opens the blue box,i turn black all the squares but it doesn't open, some help please?

Comment

scale

How do you
                        Is that normal?

Comment

use grey key from animal puzzle to open bathroom door...then read previous posts....

i need help with wooden puzzle--there is reference to golden ball already on safe???
                          ~mylilsin

Comment

Please someone PM the last safe, PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE !! I'm desperate !

Comment

i'm really stuck i have the brown thing,2 green balls ,3 silver, 1 pink, and 1 black a cube which i have the 2 holes in. a cup a red pencil which i used. and a hook. help please.

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                              June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

The safe PLEASE!!
                                Proud Mama to a beautiful baby boy

Comment

Working...
                                X