The White Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!

hmmmmm seem like i'm just turning and turning around but can't get closer to anything..... is that happend to somone but me?
    life is one big mysterious
    full of wonders

Comment

• hmm never happened to me before
      DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

• I Love This Game So Cleaver!!!!

Comment

• The picture with the red button up stairs and the unicorn shows a key and an upsiddown unicorn next to a door, if you look closely, the dowstairs you notice there is a unicorn head above a mirror near a door! So the key must be there but can't get to it.

Comment

• That was another wonderful game by GOTMAIL
            Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
            tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
            we grow old because we stop playing games"
            sigpic

Comment

• that was good

Comment

• Finished.
                Took forever as I thought one item was a puzzle piece or missing molding or.. rather that a cube. And no cream for my coffee! And evidently a strong man to open the bottle as I never found an opener.

Thanks for a great game.

Comment

• That was a great game.
                  Had to use the walkthrough a couple of times though

Comment

• Read old posts first!!

First off, I get kind of upset when people ask where to find something or how to solve something when it was answered in previous posts! I know that you're frustrated by being stuck, but PLEASE take the time to read the previous posts!!! It also upsets me when people need to be lead by the hand to solve these puzzles! You know, if it wasn't for these forums, we all would have to go click crazy trying to solve the game but isn't that part of the challenge?! What fun is it to just read a walkthru and follow it step by step? Not much I say!! Thank you.

Comment

• I don't think there are many people who use a walkthrough to guide them completely through the game. But if there are, that's their choice. Anyway a walkthrough can be useful when you are very stuck. I personally prefer to read first the post in the hope to find a single hint to help me out, since reading a walkthrough can spoil more than I like. Nevertheless walkthroughs have helped me lots of times.
                      I have to admit it can annoy me too that people are asking for help, although their question already has been answered and they only had to read the previous posts for it. If a thread is very long, I understand people don't always want to read the whole thread, but if you use the "search in this thread" option, you can, most of the times, with using the right keywords easily find the post(s) you are looking for.

Since this all is in fact off topic (it hasn't to do with this specific game) I say the topic about it is closed with this post. Thank you.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Good game and the only gotmail game I beat with almost no help. Just got stuck on that last key, never thought to go back and check on the

I had one empty slot still and never did use the
                        sigpic

Loki, God of destruction

Comment

• I really liked this game! Only needed two hints (thanks to all the posters) to get out! Love their graphics.

Comment

• This was really a good game..............but it took me ages to find the stairs, out on my owe yuppi:-)

Comment

Working...
                            X