Library Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Library Escape

You have received way to many library fines, you need to help out a bit before you can leave the library
    http://www.gameshandbook.com/games/1053.html

Items

I've picked up a few items and put them in place, but other obvious ones I cant pick up, e.g. the piece of paper flying off the table and the pencil
    I need two more items in my inventory. Help please!

Comment

Ive found a mask and a paper
      nothing more yet
      and also connected the graphite to the pencil
      Respect My Authority!!!!!

Comment

I also have a mask and the paper..

Don`t know what to do with it yet

Comment

i have the mask
          cant pick up the floating piece of paper
          also, this may sound stupid, but where is the graphite for the pencil lol

oo got the paper now XD

oo found it lol sorry
          Last edited by Yvonne; 10-29-2010, 11:15:38. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

Is this game a little buggy? I found the mask on the comic book, but, it doesn't come off. Is it suposed to? And when viewing the coming book if I click in a certain place on the mask the view changes to the calendar. Is that supposed to happen?

Comment

Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click

Comment

And that one scene where the guy is walking past he has something in his hands. Can't get it though. Grr..

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle
                  And that one scene where the guy is walking past he has something in his hands. Can't get it though. Grr..

i've been trying to get that too

looks like a stamp
                  Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click

Comment

Found

Comment

Comment

I got it and I also got the piece of paper, don't know what to do with it, tho. I've also got the... thing for the pen and I have it twice in the inventory What the hell. The mask is on the guy's face but I also have it in my inventory.... this game is so weird.
                        sometimes people just need to be rescued.

Comment

this game makes me want to punch my monitor

Comment

LOLZ. Same here. I hate to abandon games without finishing, but, this one has some problems. Good luck.

Comment

I can't get that orange thing from that one guys hand! It is driving me nuts!

Comment

Working...
                              X