Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smalltowngal102
    HA HA...I was stuck on that FOREVER!
    exactly like that...and then grab the door and continually slide it over to the left.
    I am doing it like that...

Originally posted by Rose21
    hey - a tad stuck, i see everyone is saying something about a rake on the rug, ive tried dragging the rake, tried clicking, and tried hovering.... can any gimme a hand?
    Rose, on the round rug, take the rake and run it from LEFT to RIGHT a few times, when you see the black scratches there will be the screwdriver at bottom right of rug
    Last edited by Mistery; 05-28-2007, 06:47:00. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS NOT ALLOWED. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON
    Seize the day & take whatever comes your way!

Comment

• oo fabb thnx, helped!!
      Dnt FiX Me Im NoT BrOkEn

Comment

• Originally posted by smalltowngal102
        I thought so...tell me exactly and specifically what to do because apparently I am mentally challanged
        ok take the normal hammer and where the 2 dots are at on the metal peice click on them tell they disapear then click the up down arrow and then the door and then your out

Originally posted by Hatty_S
        That's what I did - I put the 3 letter password in & the door won't open!

it should open make sure there isn't anything else typed in the box then try to slide the door again
        Last edited by Mistery; 05-28-2007, 06:47:10. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS NOT ALLOWED. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Originally posted by *~shiningstar~*
          it should open make sure there isn't anything else typed in the box then try to slide the door again
          It worked at last - I had to refresh though as it stopped me from putting password in for some reason

Thank for the help!
          Seize the day & take whatever comes your way!

Comment

• glad it helped!

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
            June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• finaly got the screw driver thanks for the tip
              dont mess with me

1 To Spread the ROFL Virus

already taken.... seriously i really am in life

wish i had super powers
              one thing i do is rock :git:

Comment

• Originally posted by *~shiningstar~*
                ok take the normal hammer and where the 2 dots are at on the metal peice click on them tell they disapear then click the up down arrow and then the door and then your out

Well, thanks anyway. I am doing all of that over and over. I will try again later. I can't waste anymore of the day on this. I thought, "hmm, I will just play a fast game before I go" and an hour later....I should have know with a game from Renegade...they are always very complicated...very good games, but not fast!

Comment

• lol well good luck later

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• lmao! i so know what you mean, although i have a different way of dealing with it - i take it out on my computer that im not getting anywhere! lol, haha, stuck AGAIN! im normally ok with room escape games, i love them but they don't love mee! hmmm, im on the bit with the safe that u have 2 put more than one code in, i put in the one that was on the jigsaw letter thing, but now it wont even lemme type !!! rawr!
                    Dnt FiX Me Im NoT BrOkEn

Comment

• has any one put that ripped card on on the window it spells something but its backwards and i cant read it
                      dont mess with me

wish i had super powers

Comment

• i think part of it is part of a code

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• lmao, just realised, that answered my question! lol, it says the passcode is in two parts. the second is 115
                          Dnt FiX Me Im NoT BrOkEn

Comment

• yea i just figured that out but i have no clue what it means hahahaha
                            dont mess with me

wish i had super powers

Comment

• although it still wont let me type! am i doing something wrong?

Originally posted by narutolover24
                              yea i just figured that out but i have no clue what it means hahahaha

although i cant seem to type the 2nd in!
                              Last edited by Mistery; 05-28-2007, 06:47:30. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS NOT ALLOWED. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON
                              Dnt FiX Me Im NoT BrOkEn

Comment

• code

i cant tape 200115 but only five numbers ???

Comment

Working...
                                X