Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow, escape the room

http://www.moregames24.com/2007/04/rainbow-escape.html

I think this may keep someone busy for either a short or long while. Japanese, but some English references, pictures. Escape required!

Walkthrough
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-13-2007, 01:40:03. Reason: link update
    "I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe"....(ANON)......and escaping the room is my only option....but first, where is the chocolate?"

Turn The Chair Upside Down And Folow The Symbol

Comment

where in hell did you click in the escape scene to get a chair, i swear i have clicked on every available millimeter

Comment

omg, stupid pixel hunt
        i've got the chair turned upside down, now what?
        omg, i give up

Comment

I have a red, orange, yellow, green and blue spray can. Ceiling il the room with chair i found the green spay. I use the green spray in the wall where is the bed and i found the blue spray. I use the blue spray in the room (from this room) i revelate the desk.

Comment

I've got a vase full of water and a purple flower and i'm stuck

Comment

Originally posted by JAS
              I've got a vase full of water and a purple flower and i'm stuck
              where do yo get that?

Comment

lol I've been coming on this site for like a year but only just decided to bother signing up.
                I'm up to the blue desk but I can't open the drawers or anything help please? =]

Comment

i got the purple spary paint on the side of the desk and then used it on the top of the desk and got the flower and vase full of water

Comment

mariefleur how did you get the green spray can?
                    Freedom is only a hallucination that waits at the edge of the places you go when you dream

Comment

which side? I keep on clicking and nothing happens

Comment

Purple paint

I've clicked all over the desk with the purple but can't find the vase. arrrgggghhh!

Comment

if you click the side of the desk next to the wall, it should give you the can

try near the bottom drawer
                          Freedom is only a hallucination that waits at the edge of the places you go when you dream

Comment

....can't find the green spray either....and I've been clicking everywhere.. on that goddam ceiling!!
                            Religions were invented to control people

You better trust in yourself than in something you can't see/touch/hear/smell/taste!!

Comment

use purple can on screen with chair and you get a door

Comment

Working...
                              X