No announcement yet.

Crazy Doors of Rainbow Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg i cant figure out ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!please help me!

Comment

• Originally posted by alysiaspot
      omg i cant figure out ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!please help me!
      To help you start out...

After that, you have to know the sequence of the colors of a rainbow. Then you'll figure out which wall to uncover next. Then click around in the doors to find stuff to help with uncovering the next door. Rather easy.
      ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
      A: Guys! There's no 'I' in TEAM.
      B: Well, there's no 'U'(you) either.
      ====================================
      Roses are red,
      Violets are blue.
      I'm so glad that
      colors weren't wasted on you.

Comment

• ok i took Starbucks advice but i cant get a tree or somthing so im stuck! I would really like some help and how to get the fire?

EDIT: nvm

dont blame me if the spoilers button dosn't work but its my 1st go!

YOU ESCAPED!!!!!
        Last edited by lili; 08-26-2007, 13:58:39. Reason: merged posts. Please use "Edit" button!!! Making more than one post in a row is not allowed!!!

Comment

• it was fun playing
          「Ippen... Shindemiru?」

Comment

• man the number.....

ok the number sequence does not make sense to me someone please help explain it better. It was explained that you start at the red door and move to the violet then that was the number sequence, then the actual numbers for the sequence are the order you opened up said door in. Therefore if you start at the red door, the number should be 3 since i opened the red door 3rd, so if i start from the red door and move to the violet and use the number i opened the door in the number should be 3452167 cause i opened the red door 3rd, orange door 4th, yellow door fifth, green door 2nd, blue door 1st, ,indigo door 6th, and the violet door 7th. Since the number is 5412367, that would mean i opened the red door fifth, the orange door fourth, the yellow door first, the green door second, the blue door third, the indigo door sixth, and the violet door seventh. Please someone explain how this puzzle for the numbers is really gotten, to me it seems very poorly done as only some of the doors are right in the number that works if we follow the boats clues. HEEEEELP ITS MIND BOGGLING!!

Comment

• Originally posted by helpmenow
              ok the number sequence does not make sense to me someone please help explain it better. It was explained that you start at the red door and move to the violet then that was the number sequence, then the actual numbers for the sequence are the order you opened up said door in. Therefore if you start at the red door, the number should be 3 since i opened the red door 3rd, so if i start from the red door and move to the violet and use the number i opened the door in the number should be 3452167 cause i opened the red door 3rd, orange door 4th, yellow door fifth, green door 2nd, blue door 1st, ,indigo door 6th, and the violet door 7th. Since the number is 5412367, that would mean i opened the red door fifth, the orange door fourth, the yellow door first, the green door second, the blue door third, the indigo door sixth, and the violet door seventh. Please someone explain how this puzzle for the numbers is really gotten, to me it seems very poorly done as only some of the doors are right in the number that works if we follow the boats clues. HEEEEELP ITS MIND BOGGLING!!
              Wow....that's alot of text...almost hurt my eyes reading through =P But anyway, first the sequence of the rainbow.

red(1), orange(2), yellow(3), green(4), blue(5), indigo(6), violet(7)

You opened Blue first, so, 1st number is 5. Then next is green, 4. And so on, and so forth.

Edit: You shouldn't call a game poorly done if you can't figure out the explanation. That's being unreasonable!
              ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
              A: Guys! There's no 'I' in TEAM.
              B: Well, there's no 'U'(you) either.
              Roses are red,
              Violets are blue.
              I'm so glad that
              colors weren't wasted on you.

Comment

• Thank goodness for the walkthrough to get me started - Never would have dawned on me to paint the walls *grin* Why my walls here are still white.

Comment

• wow, good game.

i need a lil help (so i read the comments) on the purple door and the black one.

butyeah i liked it.
                  does anyone have the link too some other game like this?

Comment

• ok its not loading. help

help nothing is working i want to play this game alot

help me plaese nothing is working i cant do anything please please pleas

i went to the link and it says ''CLOSED'' in really big letters like that

help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help
                    help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help me me me me me me

still not working hhhhhheeeeellllllllppppp
                    Last edited by jack; 01-25-2008, 05:06:03. Reason: Please use edit button instead of posting multiple times in a row as stated in the rules
                    try these sites,

clubpenguin
                    description: waddle around and meet new friends! get a penguin and dance , swim, even go on missions!

penguinchat
                    description: talk to other penguins! the old version of club penguin today!

penguinchatfootball
                    description: like soccer? then try this website!
                    it is a soccer club for penguins!

Comment

• The link no longer works. I am going to move this to the broken links section until a working link is found. If you find a broken link in the future please report it here:

http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8985

Also, in the future please use the edit button instead of posting multiple times in a row as stated in the rules:

http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...772#post452772

Comment

• I've updated the first post with an alternative link.

Comment

• Thanks Mistery

Comment

• After going to the right link, I played this game again; I haven't played it since it first came out.

Awesome game!
                            Nifnax
                            "People don't suffer from Asperger's,
                            they suffer from the ignorance of others."

Comment

• oh yay it is finnally working! im so excited! i rellay wanted to play this game and i finally get to!
                              try these sites,

clubpenguin
                              description: waddle around and meet new friends! get a penguin and dance , swim, even go on missions!

penguinchat
                              description: talk to other penguins! the old version of club penguin today!

penguinchatfootball
                              description: like soccer? then try this website!
                              it is a soccer club for penguins!

Comment

• that last key is insane to try and find, took me ages!
                                out though.

Comment

Working...
                                X