vivi

one is in the drink on the table. use the straw to drink it
    that was well spotted! just one to go now

Comment

aha the last one is found. thanks to rosalie on nordinho
      My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

im out ooh what fun when you can blow up things!!

theres a bit of matching at the end-if you need help with this i can give some tips

Comment

magnifying glass

Can anyone tell me what book the magnifying glass is in

Comment

Originally posted by Derlyn
            Can anyone tell me what book the magnifying glass is in
            its somewhere on the left hand side just keep clicking-i think its the higher shelf -yes middle of the top left shelf

Comment

Thanks Vivi, now got all the chips, and put them in place, I am now stuck

Comment

Cool game!!!

Walkthrough!

YOU'RE OUT!!!
                Last edited by mouthybrat; 05-20-2007, 15:08:05.
                I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

Originally posted by Derlyn
                  Thanks Vivi, now got all the chips, and put them in place, I am now stuck
                  hei, you have to move the chips to the circles and do what mouthy said-match the numbers- there are usually two that have no match for the bottom number and these go therefore on the bottom row-you can use the same logic for the top row and then it is a little bit trial and error, but not so difficult-worth it to use a rocket launcher! if you already got it congratulations-someone else can maybe use this
                  mouth-it was a bit early with a walkthrough-we like to see folk struggle a little first-makes us that have finished feel more godlike (in our sad little lives)

Comment

HOw can you change the location of the #'s if they're already in the slots??? I've tried to use the hand to take them, tried to put them into the square and it won't accept them back....does that mean I have to start all over???

What's the first square for a starter eh?

Last edited by Mistery; 05-20-2007, 22:27:45. Reason: Merged posts. Making more than one post in a row is not allowed. Please use the "Edit" button

Comment

Finish! Great game, smooth realisation, good riddles! Congrats to the authors!
                      "Catch 22"

Comment

I like the music at the end..... fun game

Comment

That was a nice brain tease for the afternoon. Didn't over work my brain to much, just enough LOL

Comment

that was a good game.... especially when i'm bludging at work!!

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

I think I have found a glitch in the game...I opened the safe, but could not put the paper inside in my inventory. This was because my inventory was full, so I went to get rid of one beer. When I returned to the safe, the paper inside it was gone! Is this supposed to happen? I was wondering if maybe the cat has stolen it?

I restarted the game, and this time I was able to get the money, but the chip underneath it disappeared...sigh...

Comment

what a great game - i loved it - needed some help finding all the chips but got there in the end - some more of the same please!!
                                I'm Hungry, let's get a taco, Thirsty? drink moloko
                                Gamershood Online Paradise is now on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X