Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

safe code

Originally posted by vivi
    hei, you have to move the chips to the circles and do what mouthy said-match the numbers- there are usually two that have no match for the bottom number and these go therefore on the bottom row-you can use the same logic for the top row and then it is a little bit trial and error, but not so difficult-worth it to use a rocket launcher! if you already got it congratulations-someone else can maybe use this
    mouth-it was a bit early with a walkthrough-we like to see folk struggle a little first-makes us that have finished feel more godlike (in our sad little lives)
    wats the code 4 the safe plz

Comment

Quoting from the walkthrough:

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
        Quoting from the walkthrough:
        thnx got it now
        but wat do u do now i am stuck

it was easy wen i got the code for the safe

well im out
        Last edited by Mistery; 07-15-2007, 23:31:24. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED, PLEASE EDIT YOUR POSTS INSTEAD

Comment

Do You Mean The

YEAHH!! I'M OUT. THE END IS GREAT.
          Last edited by Goku; 08-22-2007, 06:32:15.

Comment

well, that was fun .. except for having to use that stinky uncleaned item from the trash. Where is the mouth wash?

Comment

Originally posted by scarface-joe View Post
              LOL Make love not war.... this puzzle sucks - I hate everything that has to do with numbers
              U guys r wimps TREE HUGGERS and i geuss u believe in global warming too? well thats a bunch of bull
              Boys Like Girls =THE BEST FRIGIN BAND EVER

yummy i love these little smilies... hehehehehe

Comment

Thanks everybody for your help and hints! I'm finally out! This is mine third escape game that I beat! The feelings is great! If you are so stuck and you don't knew what to do theres is very good hint (#22 in 3 page) it helps!

Comment

i found another chip by using the pipe in the garbage and drinking the low alcohol drink

Comment

okay one comment to make.. drinking thru a straw tht u got out of the trash??? ew..

still.. good game..

Comment

Working...
                    X