No announcement yet.

Just Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twright133 I think he just joke.......
    you send email to creator peter tarasov?
    it is funny you now......215 posts and one big NOTHING

Comment

• Yes I did.....if you go to newgrounds there is a link to send him a private message....you have to sign up first though

Comment

• I alredy did that but seems like he dont care

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Orginally posted by Sonic
        im back

sooo eny one crack the slider?

helpppppp!!!!!!

eny1

common some1 is on

@Ivanche, I am sorry, I accidently merged Sonic his 5 posts with your post.
        ~ Adventure.
        Last edited by Adventure; 06-05-2007, 03:26:02. Reason: Merged posts. PLEASE USE YOUR EDIT BOTTON!! MULTIPLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED!!

Comment

• slider is impossible

Another review site for the game whrer the creator himself replies, but no help

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/rea....php?id=381857
          Last edited by Adventure; 06-05-2007, 03:26:55. Reason: Merged posts. Please use your edit button. Multiple posting is nor allowed.
          Some words for non-internet loving companies: This is how it works. Whatever you sink, we build back up. Whomever you sue, ten new pirates are recruited. Wherever you go, we are already ahead of you. You are the past and the forgotten, we are the internet

Comment

• still nothing sonic...waiting for creators replies

Comment

• anyone here i got no luck on puzzle yet

Comment

• there is an ending that you can see if you right click and click forward a couple times so i dont think that the game is a hoax. (its still annoying)

Comment

• Omg people i solved it we are all so blind it has nothing to do with the foor puzzle

Comment

• Originally posted by hugonibs2
                    Omg people i solved it we are all so blind it has nothing to do with the foor puzzle

... did u really solve it?
                    Then post something plzzz!
                    Walkthrough secrets

Comment

• ya all i can say is read the wall carefully "please win this game" the door puzzle is insolvable and is there to trow u off

P.S i think that the door puzzle has been done in every single way it can be and noone got it so it's currently unsolvable

edit connect the title to the wall then to post 227.

the answer than should come to your head in less than 5 seconds

Comment

• ... I tried

OH god this can't be serious!!!!!!
                        I did it... it is sooooo stupid
                        Last edited by Adventure; 06-05-2007, 03:28:21. Reason: Merged posts. Please use your EDIT button. Creating more then one post in a row is NOT allowed.
                        Walkthrough secrets

Comment

• galahad if you seriously did it then you should be glad ur not gona be wasting your time any longer

Comment

• so i still cant figure it out ive been reading the posts and playing for ever what do you do?

im guessing you have to zoom but i don't know where

so i feel like the village idiot but what am i missing
                            Last edited by binx; 06-05-2007, 02:51:20. Reason: saving time
                            You don't pay taxes - they take taxes.

Government always finds a need for whatever money it gets.

Man is not free unless government is limited.

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.

Comment

• lol... yes I am. I'm angry because I have been really blind. Anyways now I can go and study for my exam tomorrow...
                              Walkthrough secrets

Comment

• binx reread post 230 until you understand it

and btw the creator is really stupid as in every wall there is a shadow in the lower right and upper left corner, with no windows, or any sort of object to cause a refection. much less the game showed that the room had a light source but no light source was shown

Comment

Working...
                                X