Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erik's Escape the Room-Room Part 6

Hi there!
    I just finished part 6 of my Escape the Room-Room series. I hope you all like it.

Click to play!

EscapeGames.eu

For questions, tips, suggestions, help, etc, you can mail me:
    info at escapegames dot eu

Walkthrough
    Last edited by Adventure; 06-06-2007, 08:26:49. Reason: Added link for walkthrough

Please post only games in the new games sub-forum like it is stated Here.
    A remember for next time.

Okay I am stuck. So far I have:
    Last edited by Adventure; 06-05-2007, 15:28:22.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

so far I have

also found

I'm out!!! I'll post more about how I got out later...after more people have tried it...but I doubt you will need much help...if I got out without any help, surely just about anyone can!!!

good game, Erik!!!
      Last edited by mouthybrat; 06-05-2007, 15:45:35.
      I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

Where do I use the file. Just a hint. All I have is a needle(used) a pencil(used) and the file
        I AM DA MONKEY!

Ok, gotta edit this once more because of the awesome folks I've met here. Shouts to bizzarochick, sumitra, hunter, archaicdome, teeodd, vivi, shiningstar, Lilliputt, and I think that's it. But if you're awesome and can prove it I'll include you too.

Comment

monkey, use file

I got out by trial and error on the keypad, I could only find two clues for the symbols, locations of them in my first post...anyone else found the other two symbol clues???

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

thanks brat! Did you use the pencil to get the math problem?
            I AM DA MONKEY!

Ok, gotta edit this once more because of the awesome folks I've met here. Shouts to bizzarochick, sumitra, hunter, archaicdome, teeodd, vivi, shiningstar, Lilliputt, and I think that's it. But if you're awesome and can prove it I'll include you too.

Comment

no, pencil is used

edited because I hit the wrong key and showed wrong letter for code!!! sorry, slight blonde moment there!!! hehe

Comment

I am out too. But didn't had to use the file for it.
                Anyway, good game, Erik. I am looking forward to the next one.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Comment

pm'ed you brat.

Adventure. i can't get my code to work
                    I AM DA MONKEY!

Comment

Adventure...how did you get the

Comment

Originally posted by mouthybrat
                        monkey, use file

I got out by trial and error on the keypad, I could only find two clues for the symbols, locations of them in my first post...anyone else found the other two symbol clues???

Edit:
                        Originally posted by mouthybrat
                        Adventure...how did you get the
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

ahhhhh!!!! excelent!!! I got out without finding that clue, but that makes it much better knowing where it is!!!

Comment

Ok, i have confirmation that the code I have is the right one but it just keeps telling me to try and figure it out and quit guessing. Is there a step I missed?

NVMND Got it. I don't know why but it took me a million times.

Good one though.
                            I AM DA MONKEY!

Comment

Originally posted by monkey21
                              Adventure. i can't get my code to work
                              Which code? For the secret aroma or the door?

Edit:
                              You are welcome, Mounthybrat.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X