Escape Pink Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Amew
    Well, well, well. It seems I a bit late, again.
    But I found
    to work much better than the other site. I just couldn't get the first one to solve it.

Somebody already posted that somehwere in this forum it always helps to back track the forums and see you find hints and solutions on them when you do that
    DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

• stuck

Originally posted by Lilliputt
      Uhm... I thought it was sorta easy ta pick up things... there were just too many WRONG things

@Neener
      ok so i have 7 bullets
      lipstick,bonbon,chest,med box,pillow,jacket, and one more... some1 said there was one in the teddy bear but all i found was the key to the chest..help?

Comment

• Wow, deja vu!

Ok my host may not be working, so try this link to the Pursuit game, the bedroom scenes in both games are very similar:
        http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/2116

Comment

• stuck

ok so i have 7 bullets
          lipstick,bonbon,chest,med box,pillow,jacket, and one more... some1 said there was one in the teddy bear but all i found was the key to the chest..help?

Comment

• but where is the bullet case??.. anyone???
            no one to talk to!

Comment

• Originally posted by MsInterpret
              You are locked in a pink room and you need to search there to find objects and clues in order to escape the pink room.

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/3497

http://onlinegames24.blogspot.com/20...pink-room.html

Walkthrough

Please use spoilers for hints:

[spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
              Thanks for the walkthrough
              <333

Comment

• yay your out
                I AM A MEMBER OF THE Looney Bin

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemys first law of Equivalent Exchange.
                play a scary game

mysterys games

Comment

• i have trouble putting the diamants back into their place

nvm found out

i think i have to quit this game ,i can t click the pocket of the coat
                  and zoom in ,probably because im playing on a laptop.first time problem ever

out ! thanks fmalover ... so...no zoom
                  Last edited by old biker; 07-10-2007, 21:37:20.

Comment

• why wont it let me pick up stuff.

Comment

• Argh, crazy ass game. I Tried to put the paper clip back, but then got another huge one over my hand, and my inventory seems filled up... I can't get any more stuff. Stupid bug... now I have to do the sudoku all over again >

Done.
                      PS: I HATE SUDOKU!

@sak1129, make sure your inventory isn't full. Note that you don't need all items, so only pick up those you need, and put them back in the same place once you're done with them.
                      Last edited by Arch7; 09-10-2007, 23:19:18.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt View Post
                        Dear Nickynack, you are so beautiful *Got the idea and feels hopeful*
                        lilliputt where are you from nationally

Comment

• Sucks

when you can't finish a game because noone will post the code for the safe for the people that DON"T have speakers I've seen people ask several times for the same reason and everyone insists on telling them the same thing you have to listen for the difference in the sound

Comment

• @SammyJo1968
                            The code changes in each game.

Comment

• LMAO I used one sodoku solver that told me "Solution:
                              There is none, it's impossible!" Thanks for the clue for a different solver website!

Comment

Working...
                              X