• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im stuck wat do u do with the gun i also need the darts
    never mind thats wat u do with the gun

im stuck out side

edit that a scary dog
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-26-2007, 10:55:50. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED, EDIT YOUR POSTS INSTEAD

Comment

What does it say at the end? It's kind of weird that the end of the game you end up in a dark 'pit', doesn't it?
      Nifnax
      "People don't suffer from Asperger's,
      they suffer from the ignorance of others."

Comment

1st note

has anyone else had any problem getting the 1st note ive clicked numerous times but to no avail helppppppppp !!!!!!!

Comment

200 clicks

I got a chalk, a pair of shoes, soap, and a note, (I dont understand what it says) A magneto and a rope. I try to see through the door, but dont allows me. (my english sucks!)

Comment

Originally posted by old biker
            KOHEU means out ??? nice game ,but in englisch it would be more appriciated

It's read KONETZ and it means The End. That much I still remember from school.

Comment

i found this impossible to play cos it's in russian. i usually go on the little text that comes up at the bottom of the screen on these games. maybe i'm just thick...

Comment

Originally posted by shelbi View Post
                what do i do wit the magnet and rope
                where is magnet?

he he i hung myself on game
                Last edited by Mistery; 02-03-2008, 04:54:29. Reason: MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.
                wanna know a secret? i know how to make a game on powerpoint, i know how to make it in 4 days, and i will tell if you play this game, awsome game! though you have to get to 500 points, i am telling the truth, and i will know when you get to 500 points.

Comment

*last step*

can't figure out how to enter code at final door, any advice? i've clicked as hard as i can!

also, i understand why the code contains
                  just curious

Comment

i must be an idiot theres finaly a game i can understand and i still cant figure it out
                    Last edited by masha; 03-09-2008, 01:56:48.

Comment

Nice game, needed some help but it wasn't TOO difficult. I like games with multiple rooms, more interesting

Comment

Working...
                      X