Supermarket Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supermarket Escape

A new game by Gameshandbook is ready for you.
    "You have been caught shoplifting and the owner will not let you leave the supermarket until you help out some customers."

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Walkthrough
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-18-2007, 14:03:45.

i love these games.

Well so far i have

i have two more inventory spaces left and i feel like ive clicked everywhere.
    Anyone got any ideas?
    I'm Hungry, let's get a taco, Thirsty? drink moloko
    Gamershood Online Paradise is now on Facebook!

Comment

you need an apple and a bottle of tomato ketchup

Comment

ooo la la a new one ya
        DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

Comment

dang your quick at these huh? Geuss since you see da neener around your quick at posting them great job though I just almost finished it

But I must say that there are a few tricks to it
            DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

OK, I'm standing outside and can't do anything else than click for cheats. How do I get in?????

Comment

Originally posted by perhonen
                OK, I'm standing outside and can't do anything else than click for cheats. How do I get in?????
                you need to get done for shoplifting-just click the doors and youre in

Comment

I can't pick anything up. Also, what skateboard? lol There are no skateboards.

OMG nvm I got it. ugh I suck.

Comment

i can't get the skateboard one... i am clicking and clicking.....

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by scambo
                      i can't get the skateboard one... i am clicking and clicking.....

Look in the middle of the far horizon and you can see the skateboard poking out, I think it's orange x
                      #What's the point in tryin' when the minute we're born, we're dyin'?#

Comment

I give up...no matter how hard I try, I can't get that darn skateboard positioned right to make the man kick it!!!
                        I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

I must be completely stupid...I can't find anything but a scrap of paper...at least I think that's what it is.

Comment

Heyy!!! I got the skate board. Haha. That's IT! It's ticking me off!!! i have a bottle of ketchup though... I'm going to try to do this without a walkthrough... Anyone wanna talk? Lol.

Edit: Got an apple. But i dont know where to use it! Helppp?

Nheartj: Where's the paper?

Edit: Got really far. I'm just stuck on the lense thing... Where do i get the lense from?!
                            Last edited by Elliexlovesxyou; 07-19-2007, 04:13:44.

Comment

the skateboard is hard to place ,seems that the pixel moves

Comment

Working...
                              X