Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by jack_daniels
      hi guys...i play room escape games about 2 years now and i read this forum but is the first time for me to register and post here.i think this game has a bug...because i just started play the game...found a cd...battery...one key...2 squares tiles and then in the bathroom i just keep clicked everywhere and suddenly when i expanded my inventory ........i just have all the items :O:O:O
      so i just walk on the door ...use a key and i`m out
      Welcome to GamersHood!

But now me. I am so stuck. Or i know what to do, but i can't find the hot spot in the toilet cabinet. Can someone help me, i really want complete this game, it looks so great!
      Welcome back Becky!

Comment

• It´s full of bugs. Dont want to play it anymore.
        Life is a game and you play everyday.

Comment

• ???

Last edited by Mistery; 09-01-2007, 18:58:11. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD. PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Comment

• Originally posted by ToiTZa
            Welcome to GamersHood!

But now me. I am so stuck. Or i know what to do, but i can't find the hot spot in the toilet cabinet. Can someone help me, i really want complete this game, it looks so great!
            I played this game last week, found it on the Nordinho forum wher you have all hints to finish the game (by the way, going out through the door is not the real ending, you have to stay in the room if you want to finish it with a 100% on the PC status bar)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lido
              I played this game last week, found it on the Nordinho forum wher you have all hints to finish the game (by the way, going out through the door is not the real ending, you have to stay in the room if you want to finish it with a 100% on the PC status bar)

Okay i got it!
              Now it is completed. Well the game was nice looking but there was bugs, so i think that is 5 or 6 of 10...
              Welcome back Becky!

Comment

• are the items in different places eazch time you play? I reset game by accident and now there is not a key under the sofa??

Comment

• wheres the second key again, ive got the one under the sofa cushions

Comment

Working...
                  X