No announcement yet.

Classroom Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there more endings? I'm out, but it's not a really satisfactory ending...
    sigpic

Comment

ok that was weird lol but got out!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

I don't know how...I'm out by clicking everywhere...

Good Luck !
        I'd love to be one of those colorful early summer days
        When everybody is happy that you came
        Everybody smiles back at you as soon as your eyes cross their eyes
        But something has to happen first
        I know winter has to come before it blossoms

Comment

I'm out but
          YORKIES RULE

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
            Yay, I'm out, too
            The text made me LOL, too

Just wondering what's going on with Becky? I've been gone awhile and seemed to have missed something.

Comment

Originally posted by bluehulio
              Just wondering what's going on with Becky? I've been gone awhile and seemed to have missed something.
              This is a bit off-topic here, but look at this thread to get an answer: http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7335

Comment

played this game a little while ago...english is extremely werid; didn't understand a thing almost! but yeah..at least i got out!

Comment

Out in 7...

This was simple!
                  Since I´ve been playing other games by the same "maker" I knew what to go for...
                  Any time is a good time to play!

Comment

what a stupi game. I escaped and was left with a message ' have any problems happened?'

Comment

Erm..Is it so hard?I won this in one minutes.LOL this is freaking easy....I thought it was hard...
                      Thats all.
                      Phoenix Wright ROCKS!Order the jap and english version together!Has been subbed.You can choose either jap or english.Order it here:[Click to order Gyatuken Saiban 2/Phoenix Wright:Ace eyAttorney Justice For All]
                      [Click here to order Gyatuken Saiban 3/Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations]
                      Sorry,i cant find the first Gyatuken Saiban/Phoenix Wright.Or you can search it yourself here

Comment

Working...
                      X