Principal Room Escape Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Principal Room Escape Game

This is the English version of the 11th text driven room escape game by the makers of Classroom Escape, Gymnasium Escape etc. Good luck!

Play Here
    The game may not work with FireFox.

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Click image for larger version

Name:	principal.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	1695607

Well, I got the Happy End. Wooh ;p

Comment

how i'm stuck on the bloody key i have that now what!
      GO PENGUINS!!!Loud and Proud!87

Harry Potter Is amazing!!!

Comment

i went behind the desk and now I am stuck

Comment

I'm out!! All by myself!

Comment

Am I missing the point?

I CAN find stuff by randomly clicking the screen but I CANNOT see the rhyme or reason to this game.

Comment

Don't like these games

Hate the way you have to continue to click on the speech at bottom to remove it and continue with the game. So frustrating.

Comment

i'm stuck on the key!I combined the blue and black key and it became dark key.after that,i don't know what to do.
                Phoenix Wright ROCKS!Order the jap and english version together!Has been subbed.You can choose either jap or english.Order it here:[Click to order Gyatuken Saiban 2/Phoenix Wright:Ace eyAttorney Justice For All]
                [Click here to order Gyatuken Saiban 3/Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations]
                Sorry,i cant find the first Gyatuken Saiban/Phoenix Wright.Or you can search it yourself here

Comment

Originally posted by fuzone View Post
                  i'm stuck on the key!I combined the blue and black key and it became dark key.after that,i don't know what to do.
                  Same here... arrrgh.. what to do next?

Originally posted by Switch View Post
                  Well, I got the Happy End. Wooh ;p
                  How??

Please. Need some help here.
                  I just got the keys and when i try to combine it.. it states that twoor more parts are necessary.
                  Last edited by Mistery; 10-26-2007, 17:00:02. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON :)
                  The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they're still alive.

Comment

Working...
                  X