No announcement yet.

Girl and Room (aka Tail of Wind)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tah-dah! Game just appeared on the list the last couple of days yet people posted 3 weeks ago. Do some get to see the game early?

Comment

According to the posting rules, all new games must be posted in the New Games Subforum http://gamershood.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31. This is where this thread has been until it got moved here.
      If you want to play our latest games, you should check the New Games subforum regularly

Comment

i found a creepy girl in a closet and had to quit. this game is far to wierd for me
        Hi there. I can't put pictures in my signature

Comment

crap, i gave the girl the music box and the black screen with the text
          "逃げなければ...
          できるだけ速くヘ......"
          is this the right ending?

my japanese is not so good but, i think
          the message under the big box says " I forgot the (telephone?) number. It has been Hiro's birthday. From now on I will never forget it.".
          and the text quoted above means "you must run away. run now! or else you cannot make it". (the babelfish translation of this is "If it does not escape... Just it is possible, it is fast ヘ.....")

Comment

ah crap, i'm stuck. the girl wont take the music box (which is put together) I think this game has a glitch.
            "Popular. I know about popular. And with an assist from me to be who who'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are. There's nothing that'll stop you from becoming popular." --Wicked

Comment

Wheres the glue?!

Nvm...

Comment

Originally posted by Kouseki.Mizu View Post
                Wheres the glue?!

Nvm...
                人我之际要看得平,不平则歧;
                功名之际要看得淡,淡则不求;
                生死之际要看得破,破则不惧;
                人能不歧、不求、不惧,则无妄而非,乐境而生机盎然。

Comment