No announcement yet.

The Escape Game 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about the piano? i still don't know what to play?

and what about code 3 on the red diamond thing? if i try to type in numbers there are symbols appearing!

Comment

Can't get it to load, I only get a blank white screen.

Comment

Comment

yea....still don't get the code
          Love...

so perfect when u really meet someone u want to spend the rest of ur life with!!

Comment

lol i am in the 6 number of Fuzzy's talk, can someone help me?

in the first page

and i am not from english and i cannot talk pretty much

also i opened the piano with the key... but what to do with that yellow paper? i shall use it in somewhere

and i give the candy to the bug
            Last edited by Adventure; 11-11-2007, 17:39:53. Reason: MERGED POST. PLEASE USE YOUR EDIT BUTTIN INSTEAD OF CREATING MORE THEN ONE POST IN A ROW. MULTIPLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED!!

Comment

erm...

from what loginmike says, bottom left blue symbol should be farthest left key or "1", then red top right should be "2" and then top left yellow should be "3", on picture beside wall theres no green so assuming no use for 4th key
              tried following:
              3 3 3 2 2 3 3 2 3 3 3 1 2 2 2
              2 2 2 1 3 3 3 2 3 3 2 2 3 3 3
              3 3 3 1 2 2 2 3 2 2 3 3 2 2 2
              1 1 1 3 2 2 2 1 2 2 1 1 2 2 2
              2 2 2 3 1 1 1 2 1 1 2 2 1 1 1

ABSOLUTELY STUMPED ;P
              if someone could explain in decent grammatical detail would be eternally greatful.
              There is no excuse for stupidity, only an undying precedent of the past.

Comment

Tab makes you start over.
                A woman has the last word in any argument.
                Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

sigpic I LOVE COWBOYS!

Comment

The author changed the piano game, so the third code on the pillar is do re mi instead of a number code, the symbols I ripped off of someone's post at nordinho:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah126 View Post
                    there should be a shape similar to that of the yellow block.... it seems to be pixel specific so keep trying....

by the way, this piano thing is simply not working for me...I have the code but don't know how to put it into the diamond pole...

I was able put yellow in place behind guy yesterday but now I can't seem get it right. This is way a screenshot will be useful.

edited
                    Ok, I've solved and special thanks to screenshot from nordinho.net!

Regarding piano code, how can we deternine letter and order to play it on piano by looking at asemble document from inventory and as well seeing picture with (color small circles) on wall?
                    Last edited by splat44; 11-10-2007, 23:17:01.

Comment

i cant put the first yellow piece into the picture!!

where does it go?

Done it

Now... i cant do the second bit.
                      Last edited by Adventure; 11-11-2007, 14:32:41. Reason: Merged posts. Please use your edit button. Creating more then one post in a row is NOT allowed!

Comment

Finally got it to load but I'm also having problems with the piano. I had already worked out that the coloured shapes were the piano keys but only 3 keys (c d e) work.

Comment

Im Stuck!

Help Meee

Comment

Originally posted by loginmike View Post
                            I don't get it.

It will help by providing keys order to be played!

Comment

I cannot find the code for the 3rd side of the diamond pole. I have tried several combinations of ACDE, and tried playing the code next to the piano, but I cannot seem to get the code right. Is there anyone who is still watching this thread that might help???

Comment

I haven't played this game, so I can't help you unfortunately.
                                What I've found is an English version of the game (added to first post), and this walkthrough:
                                http://gamesuy.blogspot.com/2007/11/...lkthrough.html

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X