Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got three endings so far

Comment

How did you get the wooden box open? I have no idea what the stickmen are about. From the safe I got
      Anything else in there? This game is hard. I need a password for the computer on the right.

This game is hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
        How did you get the wooden box open? I have no idea what the stickmen are about. From the safe I got
        Anything else in there? This game is hard. I need a password for the computer on the right.

This game is hard.
        Use the

A lot.

Comment

Yes thats all the items from the safe. You now need

Comment

Thank you guys. I'll keep trying for a while.

Comment

help!!!!

Okay, I'm lost. I can't find the combo to get into the locked toolbox. I read something about using the lens somewhere. but I can't find it.

Comment

i'm totally stuck,too!

i still don't know how to get the useful items to the left screen and where to find other items.

ok got the wooden box open but what to do now?and where to use the key found on right screen?

Originally posted by Mindsmasher View Post
                So I have done this:

and then IE has shutdown and I have to restart again

where did you find the code to open the blue box?i searched everywhere!!!
                Last edited by jack; 11-09-2007, 01:40:44. Reason: Please use edit button instead of posting twice as stated in the rules

Comment

To open the box

Comment

I have been trying to get the thing from the right side of safe in right room. Cant get it. Any hints? Never mind about that. I got it thanks to the power of reading what was already posted. lol

I have tried the screwdriver with wooden box and still cant get it open. UGH!

Still cant get wooden box open.
                    Last edited by usamomof2; 11-09-2007, 02:35:49.
                    "The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them"R.I.P. Brandon. Your big sister misses you!

Comment

could someone please make a walk through. i need the red card. and i don't have the green bottle.and where is the safe on the right side and how do u open it.

nevermind got the key!!!!!!!!

ok what is the deal with the safe. when i turn the wheel the inside turns red thats it. where is the card

i can't figure out what the deal is with the stick people i think it is the password for the computer but i can't see what it is.

anyword on the stickmen nanna. let me know if u get stuck on anything else.
                      Last edited by jack; 11-09-2007, 16:30:34. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row

Comment

Hello! Seeing if someone is here. Just starting .. won't be here long as it is almost midnight.

Edit your posts paepae, rather than double posting. Just click on "edit" and add to your post.

Going to have to read posts to see if any notes have been translated. And I've yet to find the coffee pot to fill my mug.
                        Last edited by NannaJoy; 11-09-2007, 04:35:12.

Comment

The knob you get from the wooden box is something you use in left room, and it's not a safe wheel..................
                          Where do I find the CD?

Found CD tho
                          Last edited by jack; 11-09-2007, 16:30:09. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row

Comment

I GIVE UP!!!!! To all You who made it.....
                            I don't mind You calling me crazy, but calling me normal will really make me go nuts!

Comment

Where do you find the green and red bottles, CD, and how do you take an item from right of the safe?
                              "Catch 22"

Comment

Hi Nannajoy. Have you figured the system for the stickfigures out yet? If so, could you please explain how? :0) my hair is turning grey here (well at least the hair i've got left and didn't pull out P)
                                I don't mind You calling me crazy, but calling me normal will really make me go nuts!

Comment

Working...
                                X