• Show
Clear All

i know how to set trap its just not working what do i have to do:.(

Comment

Originally posted by fireking333
      i know how to set trap its just not working what do i have to do:.(
      plz help somebody help

Comment

4 o'clock in the morning but sparky is saved! So what do you need to know?

Comment

help i'm stupid!

I know this must sound very dumb, but how do you get past the first level?0

Comment

ughhh!!!!!!!!

got past first room stuck on second! I found a piece of sulfur already.

Comment

maybe it helps already: look at really everything! I missed always a flowerpot in the greenhouse, but when I looked at it, everything was easy. I don't want to tell you too much, this game is really nice. Without unvisible spots you have to click on like some others. and then use the "E" key and read the books, there you find everything you have to know. Good luck!
              Before you get crazy ask again!

Comment

i am stuck on the door of basement

i still can not find the key for basement,where?where?where?god!

Comment

freaky friday thingi

i dont get this flipping game... how do you put the items in the jack in the box?
                  Where do you make the kookies?
                  How do you erase the horoscope?

plz tell me from Lost

Comment

Comment

Thanks, everyone!

i had a great time creating Freaky Friday a few years back, and it's good to see people still enjoying it.

Here's some trivia, in case you're interested:

- the game came about when we had a slow period at work, and my supervisor asked me to create a game for Friday the 13th
                      - much of the game is based on my own gaming influences, most importantly Maniac Mansion
                      - the idea for the Mister Stitch character and his room full of taxidermied animals came from Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho"
                      - originally, if you were caught by Mister Stitch, he'd stuff you and and display you as a trophy in his room, but my boss said that was too dark, so i went with the pet idea
                      - many sites, in summarizing the game, say: "Save your dog from a creepy old man in a mansion." Those of you who have finished the game can spot something wrong in that sentence!
                      - i really did ask for audience feedback before designing the game. Most kids wrote back asking for a game with mummies that chase you around. The upcoming sequel to Freaky Friday uses this idea. It's set in a museum.
                      - look for my real name on the painting in the dining room! i cringe when i see it, because i'm actually not very happy with the artwork in the game

- MrSock

Comment

finished

I liked this one. Challenging enough to be fun but not so hard that it just plain pisses you off!!!!

Comment

u do the follwing...

this is what iv done...
                          i got the man in coma (or dead)(he dont follow u so u dont ave to hide)
                          i have so far a 4 four leaf clova,rabbit leg,encyclopidia,barf bag,sulfer,front door key, pen,corrective fluid,lucky penny,cassoral,certifacate,umbrella,and iv opened the door but i have a felling u do sumthin in the libary?

Comment

im done

if u find the encyclopidia u use it in da libary near all the white books

Comment

huzzah!

I did it! Huzzah for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                                If I knew I'd tell ya. Was anybody able to finish this game???
                                cmon people dont give up. i finished this game when i was 8 easily.

Comment

Working...
                                X