SGM - Escape Your Bedroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok... I lost 2 minutes of my life in this... haha
    I'll try to look at the door first the next time!
    MoonLight

Comment

this game tricked us all......it was both stupid and "cunning" game

Comment

This Freakin Sucked! What Kindda Stupid Game Is This! We Are Here For Chlanges! Not Some Stupid Sissy Game! <<REST DELETED BY MODERATION>>
        Last edited by Mistery; 12-10-2007, 15:08:01. Reason: DELETED CONTENT

Comment

it made you think outside the box did it not? Anything that makes you think differently than you normal would is a "Chlange"
          If we all dance a little more we would look like this :kngt: :laughSMILE: :ser: :luv: :dan: :popc1: :poze: :hit: :lu: :doggie: :happydancing: :yourock: :yeahcool:
          P.S. ><((('><')))>< WORLD PEACE!!

I am SmallishbearDancer and Catcherhttp://www.thegamehomepage.com/stupidity/0.gif

Comment

Really stupid game

Comment

Yuck.
              A woman has the last word in any argument.
              Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

sigpic I LOVE COWBOYS!

Comment

Lame, but one of the few escape games I could actually finish without help...lol

Comment

Not that good.

There are only a few games that I have said that were horrible. But this one just went to the second place in my list of horrible room escape games. The first one is the one where there is a door and you just click the door and it busts open and you walk out. This game was just sad. And, the creator made fun of my hobbies. The answer to the question they asked me in that game is yes, I still play Yu-Gi-Oh. I love all the anime card games except Pokemon (that is just a poor excuse for a TCG by Wizard). Well, this game was a total waste of thirty seconds.
                  I live in the messed up world of my mind. I love final fantasy. My favorite anime is Gundam Wing.

2 riddles made so far.

Visit Wings of Twilight for some good rping!

Comment

you know, it's weird, i usually do click on doors even though i know they'll be locked - i guess i need the satifaction of finding out...this time i didn't click on it when i saw it for some reason. i clicked all over the place and got nothing so i checked the forum and found out how STUPID this game was!

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

I thought it was funny! Why on earth would you not try to click the door? It might at least lead to another room, or be a closet of some sort, or knock some item down when you pull the handle.

Anyway it made me laugh, it's just a bit of fun after all...
                      www.josephmckelheer.com

Comment

Maybe that's the purpose of the game: to show us how predictable we are. The door was the last thing to click for everybody. Maybe we are stupid

Comment

i did a game without cheating? wow omg omg omg im smart!!
                          Addicted to room escape games 4 eva !
                          i live in aus and looooovvvvvin' it

(\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          ('')-('')

Comment

That was So Incredibly...retarted
                            I don't Try To be Different I just am

Comment

wow....
                              http://www.freewebs.com/oldschoolgam...amesriddle.htm
                              www.freewebs.com/oldschoolgamesriddle2/
                              www.freewebs.com/meseeyouriddle/
                              www.freewebs.com/meseeyouriddle2/
                              www.freewebs.com/phenim
                              www.freewebs.com/mooriddle

~Me See You the Phenim

Comment

Walkthrough

OPEN THE DOOR!

Last edited by Adventure; 01-08-2008, 22:18:05. Reason: MERGED POST. PLEASE USE YOUR EDIT BUTTIN INSTEAD OF CREATING MORE THEN ONE POST IN A ROW. MULTIPLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED!!
                                try these sites,

clubpenguin
                                description: waddle around and meet new friends! get a penguin and dance , swim, even go on missions!

penguinchat
                                description: talk to other penguins! the old version of club penguin today!

penguinchatfootball
                                description: like soccer? then try this website!
                                it is a soccer club for penguins!

Comment

Working...
                                X