Peace~Love~Happiness

Comment

there were a lot of 'red herrings'!!
      I never found the CD, or Dynamite, and I didn't use the lighter
      INdEpenDaNte coMmE uN CHaT

love cats

But what really is an Artist?

Comment

• finally I escaped!!! whew that was hard!!!
        never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

• Funny Tip:

there are many ways to past this game. in the last walkthrough you don't need at all lighter, dinamite or computer..... i saw that the last date of replies is in november 2006. year, but i just wanna alert other people who will play this game.....

TIP 1: in some games hit TAB button and the spot you need click will be highlihted.

TIP 2: is some games click right click on your mouse and click "play" button if its able. repeat this step and it will take you to the end. but sometimes it lead you to the beginning. be careful!!

PS. sorry for my english..... hi to croatia my country, and hi to argentina, the most beautiful country in the world wich i want visit.

DONT FORGET TO WRITE ON MY MAIL!!!!
          Last edited by Mistery; 08-06-2007, 23:51:04.
          CROATIA ROCKS!!!!!
          CROATIA 4EVER 2GETHER
          EVA_CRO@YAHOO.COM

Comment

• Originally posted by melian
            I can't find the blade, where the hell it is?
            And the second battery??????

Comment

• wow

Wow that was....

Comment

• Hello, I've just begin this game, but I'm confused. I on the PC, it s show an imagine . I only have the card, 1 battery, a barrel of strange substance, and a wire, that Ive conected to the mixer. But I can't open its cap. There are some marks in the wall behind the TV. I can't find anything more!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X