No announcement yet.

Dream Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay escaped with no hints!!! did have to reload the page twice though as there are SO MANY BUGS!!!!!!!

woot
    knowlege = power
    power = energy
    energy = mass
    mass=matter
    A library is just a well organised black hole that has learned to read.

Comment

SWEET got another apple!
      Now how to get lighter?
      wanna know a secret? i know how to make a game on powerpoint, i know how to make it in 4 days, and i will tell if you play this game, awsome game! though you have to get to 500 points, i am telling the truth, and i will know when you get to 500 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitpat View Post
        Well since no one has taken the liberty of typing a walkthrough I will myself.
        Here it is:
        omg! thanx
        Candy

Comment

tnx

thanks

Comment

I feel like crying....

I spent ages trying to open the door with the key

I had so many keys in my inventory that I got confused and used the wrong one

Out now

It was a good game and I did most of it myself (thanks vitpat for the help with lighting the candle!) but used stuff should be taken off the inventory...

Comment

Dooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Greetings! Must say odd thing in closet! Need 3 more things for boxes/shelves. Have two objects that I've not used. So I've made progress. Got to fill up mug and work some more before I resort to looking for help.

Got "where I am now?" ending .. is that a bad ending?

See I played this jan 08 .. so this one that has been brought forward? see page 7.
                Last edited by NannaJoy; 07-30-2009, 18:14:47.

Comment

"Woah" Where am I now?

Good artsy game TY to Vitpat for the walkthrough... only need one or two hints but got the rest

Comment

Working...
                  X