No announcement yet.

Mini Mini Room (Miniminiroom)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you pour a drink and i cant get the key out of the chair with the light on or off and what do you do with the clock and the bits of paper in the ashtray. HELP!

Comment

The hidden key

The key is not in the chair, at least not the one I found. It is next to the clock. you need to turn off the lights and click around the clock a little.

Comment

Jail Case

The policeman and a man are acquainted.
        policeman id you sleep well last night?
        guy:Nooooo!!!
        -----Omission-----

The dream that you had is a dream of the amber grow.

Take care about drinking too much earnestly.

end

Comment

Drink

How Do I Drink The Drink?
          "god dwells inside you" as most people say, I hope he likes bananas cause thats whats hes getting

Comment

Young woman's case

It is a red, sweet dream that you saw.
            It is come-hither of woman that colors ordinary every day.
            However, it is likely to injure when drowned.
            end

Comment

HELPPPPPP!!! PLEASE!
              I click on the couch and NO keys. I click on the clock nothing happens BUT I click to the top right where its white where the clock is I click and nothing happens. Whats da deal with this game. They can't do an english version.

Comment

???

just simply tell me how u drink it!!
                Last edited by gamersgirl; 12-08-2005, 00:19:13. Reason: spelling mistake
                "god dwells inside you" as most people say, I hope he likes bananas cause thats whats hes getting

Comment

clock

what to do with the clock?i tried clicking everywhere

Comment

To drink

He hesitates to drink.
                    So It comes to be able to drink by putting out from the shelf or repeating
                    returning worth many times.

Comment

There is another ending I found - the annoying wobbly broom is actually holding the wardrobe back. If you click to the right of the wardrobe (under the lightswitch) and click on the wardrobe you'll eventually be able to push it. The broom dislodges and falls down and a secret passage is uncovered. The game seems rather temperamental and something that works once doesn't always work again, but I promise that you can push the wardrobe! Then a girl greets you in a pink dress. Think that's the happy ending, rather than going to jail!

Comment

no way..

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        There is another ending I found - the annoying wobbly broom is actually holding the wardrobe back. If you click to the right of the wardrobe (under the lightswitch) and click on the wardrobe you'll eventually be able to push it. The broom dislodges and falls down and a secret passage is uncovered. The game seems rather temperamental and something that works once doesn't always work again, but I promise that you can push the wardrobe! Then a girl greets you in a pink dress. Think that's the happy ending, rather than going to jail!
                        can't move the wardrobe
                        i found all the items, but can't get out of the room except by the jail ending..
                        what's with the clock?, i clicked everywhere, sometimes it gives some hints, but still no passage..
                        can some help please :/

Comment

Pushing the wardrobe?

I have tried to push the wardrobe by first clicking under the lightswitch to get the right angle and then clicking the wardrobe as you said, but it doesn't work for me. Is it a certain spot on the wardrobe that one is supposed to click?
                          I think you are right about this game being temperamental. Sometimes the cards show a picture, sometimes you only see the back of the card. And I have never been able to find the key that is supposed to come out of the seat of the chair. I have clicked hundreds of times, both with the light on and off, and nothing happens.

Comment

Just right click and hit forward...you end up in some room with a nice bit of stuff...she sais some japanese...you win...the game ends! Worst game ever!

Comment

I have tried to push the wardrobe by first clicking under the lightswitch to get the right angle and then clicking the wardrobe as you said, but it doesn't work for me. Is it a certain spot on the wardrobe that one is supposed to click?
                              I think you are right about this game being temperamental. Sometimes the cards show a picture, sometimes you only see the back of the card. And I have never been able to find the key that is supposed to come out of the seat of the chair. I have clicked hundreds of times, both with the light on and off, and nothing happens.
                              there was a game like this that i played before, i can't remember its name now, but everytime objects did change positions.. i think in miniroom, things you do determine the following state.. 'cause i can't get any key from the chair, or push the wardrobe either.. also like you said, the cards are different..

Comment

The reaction seem not to be and exist depending on the found item and the finding
                                order.
                                red dream---- u can be able to move the wardrobe

red dream---
                                She is the daughter of person in charge in bar to which it often goes
                                blue dream---
                                The guy is best friend's elder brother
                                amber dream--
                                Policeman of junior
                                Last edited by Yvonne; 10-29-2010, 22:04:12. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

Working...
                                X