X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yipeeee Im out, weird ending!
    Peace~Love~Happiness

Comment

great game ,only things missing are beans and sausages ,et voila ,my sunday brunch

Comment

Help Needed to find bacon clicked everywhere with fork no LUCK!!!!!

Comment

about the bacon...

Comment

haha i cant find the milk! ive done everything else without help...
            nvm
            power of posting!!

Comment

mmmmmm... eggs!

Ace game! Not very hard and a bit buggy, but at least the ending made me laugh! Makes a change from all those disappointing sudden finishes.

Comment

great game but i think some of the items are event release, i clicked on the curtain under the sink loaaads of times but it only became accessible AFTER i lit the oven...weird

Comment

Accidentally had to restart.....I cant remember where the baby bottle was

Comment

!?!?!?!?!?!

That was an ending...?

I don't get it!

O well, another day, another game, another excue not to go to bed, another day of being tired at work...

Great!

Not bad little time consumer tho! I liked the OJ-cup trick!
                    The entire british empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think im going to war without one; mate, you're mistaken!

Comment

Two questions, please:
                      How did you manage to put the eggs in the pan?
                      And what can I do with the fortune cake?

Thank you

Comment

Help

Hey..I was wondering about the fortune cookie? And how do you light the stove????? It appears that I have all the ingredients to make breakfast..but can't get the stove lit. I have all the knobs...HELP!!!

Comment

kh44: I' m still stuck with fortune cookie and eggs; I also have plate and bacon but can't finish! Tried all with that cookie, even nonsens.

Comment

Hey Bip

I have the bacon...the two eggs...I was able to get the fortune out of the cookie by breaking it with the extra frying pan. And I have the plate...I can't get the stove lit??? I'm sooooo stuck! I hope someone can help us out...

I've finally figured out how to light the stove...The fortune will tell you...

HA HA HA>>>>Crazy ending...I certainly wasn't expecting it...

You have to
                            Last edited by Mistery; 01-23-2008, 01:11:39. Reason: MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY. USE SPOILERS TO GIVE HINTS.

Comment

Thank for your answer; but can't break that cookie. Have you also got a second pan by clicking once more at the chair? Do you mean this one? But I can't put two items together. The other one is on the stove and doesn't move. I put the cookie on it, also the eggs - doesn't function. Where is my mistake???

Edit: still can't break the cookie, so I still can't figure out how to lit the stove!

Edit second: Out!

Last edited by bip; 01-23-2008, 01:56:42.

Comment

why does everyone ask a question and then say never mind before it's answered?.. some of us are still struggling and would like to know the answer

Comment

Working...
                                X