Cageling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAIDAI
    hi, is the music important in this game?
    'cauz my PC soundcard's broken,
    would someone tell me ,then i'll quit~
    thanks!
    No, I think there's lots of sounds where it doesn't need any.

Comment

What, did everybody give up on this game?

Can anybody clue me into the puzzle in 2F east? It looks like the pieces of paper with the letters on them, but I have no clue how to put them together.

Comment

escape

Originally posted by CornPooper
        What, did everybody give up on this game?

Can anybody clue me into the puzzle in 2F east? It looks like the pieces of paper with the letters on them, but I have no clue how to put them together.
        Hello everybody! Russians escaped this room!...I have solution but only in russian.. sorry

Comment

Can someone tell me really exactly where I have to smash the wall in 2 NorthEast? I have sound, but can't hear any hollow sound from the wall.
          I'll go -although I don't know the way....

Leben...

Comment

Forum links

Try going to this forum... they are more advanced there

http://lazylaces.com/article.asp?p=1548#comments

Heres another one:
            http://www.nordinho.net/vbull/showt...hlight=cageling

Comment

Yeah, there I found the clue with the hammer. But without the noise on the wall I have a problem. I have noises when I find something or when I take a closer look to some item. No music if there should be - and no noise while knocking at the walls.

Leben...

Comment

Found it

Leben...

Comment

I must be so stupid...

All I can do is ring a bell, after that i can't go anywhere else anymore.

Any help?

Comment

When you go out the picture some arrows appear and you can move. "Read" everything you find. Took me also a while to find them.
                    When you still are despareted: nordinho (link above, post 67) there you find a walkthrough.

I finished somehow -also I now there would be still a lot to do.

Leben...

Comment

Thanks.

I tried clicking on everything (scrolls, borders, anything) but not going out of the picture.

Comment

And remember sometimes there is also an arrow on the top!
                        This game is a little bit tricky. Good thing to paint a map of the rooms...

Leben...

Comment

I now have two keys and a golden gem (from the egg box).

I got into the "cage"room (I guess) the one you enter with the man/bird/bear/fish puzzle.

Everybody is talking about stuff in the basement, but I can only get to basement east.

With the book and the drawings on the wall.

Comment

Oh and by the way, neither the keys nor the gem seem to fit anywhere...

Comment

Don't worry, you'll find doors for the keys, just try..
                              and the gem you need when you found four of them, in a special place.

In the basement you can get when you first go into the room, I think it was 1F east and from that room to 1F south east, take away the wooden thing from the door, back to the center and open the door, maybe you noticed already that it was closed with a second wooden door?, by pulling this thind right to the door (sorry, my english is not so got as I want it to be.. ) and then you can open the trapdoor.

Please anybody tell me how to get the water in the empty bottle to get the floweressence.

Leben...

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

My english isn't as good as I'd want it to be either.

I've been in the basement (more than once), but I can only go down the trapdoor (that you open with the lever) and than I end up in a room with a flower on the floor (basement east). I don't know how to reach other parts of the basement.

I don't know what else to do either, at this point.

I can't seem to find keys to room 2f north and some rooms on 1f.
                                I can't go up to the third floor.

I'm hopeless, I know;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X