Attic Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site down?

I have tried three other sites besides this one and have yet to get linked to this game. Has it become a broken link? If there is another way can some one please point me in the correct direction....> Please!

Comment

• hi ppl ive finished da game its quite easy if ya just concentrate but if any1 wants any help with it just ask

Comment

• wow. that wasnt to hard at all. i think that all u have to do is focus really hard on it.
        we were at the beach everybody had, matching towels! somebody went, under a dock, and there they found a rock!!! but it wasnt a rock, it was a rock LOBSTER!!
        Peter Griffin

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
          where did you get the small iron stick from?????
          i need that stick

where the $#@^ is that iron stick!!!!!!!!!!! sum1?

aaaaaaah i needsa iron stick aaaaaaaaah
          Last edited by Adventure; 05-19-2007, 21:46:18. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

• why don't you ask nicely - there is no need for rudeness

if you looked through this forum, you would find the answer already.

As you probably cannot cope with that sort of thing, here is your solution;

when you face the beams with 3 boxes on your left, look up at the middle beam, you will get a close up on it if you click it.

When you get the close up there will be a rectangle, you will need to click on this and then click away - what you need is non the floor!!

The first few pages of this forum do give lots of answers and there are at least 3 walk throughs - rather than getting uptight, spend a few mins looking and you will have some answers sooner!!

Comment

• o yes!

figured it out, read the whole forum thingy beat the game o ya

Comment

• Escape The Attic

Where Do I Find The Seconed Green Pice

Comment

• where is the second blue triangle, I know there are walkthroughs in the forum, but I just don?t understand....I?m standing infront of the window and when I click on the left side of it, it just zooms in and there are really no blue thing there HELP I?m starting to get really annoying!!

Comment

• Blue triangles:

Comment

• phew

ok im done im OUT east peasy need help just ask im ere all night

Comment

• phew

im done really good game i enjoyed it comlicated is my middle name lol need any help just holler the name is ghost hunter

Comment

Why wont it let me get the red piece from the spider's web?

And I can't find the first yellow piece.
                          You first need to find the pebble or crisp behind the boxes, once you find the yellow triangle then click behind that n you will see a stone or something, take it and when the spider comes along put it on the web, he then releases the triangle and you must go 2 the ground to find it.Kathy xXx

Comment

aaaaaaah i needsa iron stick aaaaaaaaah
                            Hi, to find the Iron rod u need 2 go 2 the scene where the 3 boxes are on the left(u see the corner of 1, with 3 beams in front of u) click on the centre beam and u see a sort of indent in the beam, click on it then go 2 the floor and there is your iron rod, i got extremely confused as to where the rod was n stuff but i just figured it out, good luck to all who attempt this mind boggling room! I tried it 7 times n now decided to read the forums! Kathy xXx

Comment

• Your wrong

Originally posted by Unregistered
                              I GOT IT.....im sorry i got it by accident and didnt write it down...but i think its goes red--yellow (1st box top left) blue--blue (second top right) green--green (first bottom left) yellow--red (2nd bottom right) if it wont work let me kniow
                              Sorry its wrong I tried it twice

Comment

• There is already a walkthrough in this forum HERE in post # 136. I think it could help you.

Comment

Working...
                                X