No announcement yet.

Vision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, i can't figure out the clock! i've read the hints but i'm really dense!
    "Popular. I know about popular. And with an assist from me to be who who'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are. There's nothing that'll stop you from becoming popular." --Wicked

Comment

• the

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• do you mean the clue
        "Popular. I know about popular. And with an assist from me to be who who'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are. There's nothing that'll stop you from becoming popular." --Wicked

Comment

• yes

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• I looked at that and i've tried correspending it with the clock in everyway possible, i'm still not getting it.

Comment

• That took me ages to get out!

shiningstar -

cricket

Comment

• Originally posted by cricket View Post
                I looked at that and i've tried correspending it with the clock in everyway possible, i'm still not getting it.

it should be like this(starting at the top and going clockwise,X being the buttons you press)

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• oh my heck! thanks shining! i could have swore i tried that but maybe not!

Comment

• anytime

Originally posted by Tobble View Post
                    That took me ages to get out!

shiningstar -
                    what cabinet drawer?
                    Last edited by ShiningStar; 02-06-2008, 22:22:16.

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Exellent game.... ..enjoyed it so much!!

Comment

• the cabinet

Comment

• I have

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• how do i

shining where are you stuck at?

*Nevermind I figured out the cogs*
                            Last edited by cricket; 02-06-2008, 22:53:38.

Comment

• you

Comment

• so far I only

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Working...
                                X