X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you

Comment

• shining you have to
      "Popular. I know about popular. And with an assist from me to be who who'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are. There's nothing that'll stop you from becoming popular." --Wicked

Comment

• Cricket: thanks just found it, 1 more to go

finally got into the drawer

i'm guessing that I need something to
        Last edited by ShiningStar; 02-06-2008, 23:19:11.

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• argh... i can't figure out the puzzle in the basement!!
          HELP!

shining: you shouldn't need to "pry" it open but if you are out on the balcony do make sure to look at it.
          "Popular. I know about popular. And with an assist from me to be who who'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are. There's nothing that'll stop you from becoming popular." --Wicked

Comment

• Thats where I was stuck on the balcony, going to try it, I can't find a

nvm found it

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
            June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• WHO HOO i'm FINALLY out!

Comment

• Congrats Cricket!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• umm the game isnt loading for me anyone know or have an idea why

Comment

• it did that with me also it took a few refreshes to get it to load

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• ok thanks ya thanks it finally loaded

Comment

• Finished. Absolutely loved the graphics. Mya, I read your name in the credit, you have raised the bar. Beautiful work.

Comment

• Service is unavailable.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Yes, as I've heard there were extremely many players to play it, and the server was overstrained.
                            Let's hope it can be fixed soon

Comment

• Once again, another great game from these guys!

Comment

• Wow I actually found a walkthrough for this......good coz i needed it, in a few places anyway. lol
                                Last edited by Kira699; 02-07-2008, 12:30:54.
                                Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

Working...
                                X