X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in the room where piano is there are

hope that helps..
    sigpic

If you visit my site..be sure to sign my Guestbook~!

The Best FREE Domain/Webhosting Site
    Games I've made so Far~!
    CaRAzYHoUSe
    Cabin Fever
    FeugShui
    Color Happy
    Adventures with Gib~ New!~

Comment

I want to know who the guy at the end is

Comment

LOL, Jack, I saw that too. I would be very interested to know the game's story.

Comment

one of the most weird games... i'm missing

edit:

ok found
          thanks to mercedes and one more item to find I've got
          anyone got an new game to share?

I don't sleep 'cause I don't want to

Excuse me for not responding to private messages on time

Comment

Ok very very strange game!!! Made it out...but I feel like I was missing a lot...What were we to do with

Comment

Originally posted by jack View Post
              I want to know who the guy at the end is

hmmm, I didn't see that guy at all.. Maybe I went through another ending??

Comment

i'm still missing 2 items (the 1st one and the 3rd one)

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

I get Server Error message and can't load the game. Grrrrrr....

Comment

I'm missing two items. One of the items looks like a rectangle and the other is between the can of beer and the squid. How do you open the cello/guitar case? I used the key on it, but it won't open still.

bylena: if it was the google server error page, try reloading it. I got that page also a few minutes ago.

edit: Found scissors and paper with 15 on it and paper with zero on it. No other items besides the red, yellow, and blue keys. Don't remember the other key for the door.

edit2: out. Found a walkthrough on another site. I was only missing two items that were easy to find. Btw, on the room with the mouse swinging and the cake under him, if you click the left door it opens a new page, probably showing the person who wrote the song. I did not see the person that was mentioned earlier. Did you leave a different way?
                    Last edited by zappy4; 03-08-2008, 18:25:32.
                    I live in the messed up world of my mind. I love final fantasy. My favorite anime is Gundam Wing.

2 riddles made so far.

Visit Wings of Twilight for some good rping!

Comment

got it to reload, still missing the rectangle thing. I think the pink thing on the floor is a knob for the drawer, but I can't seem to pick it up.

Looked through the window, was hoping that would lead me to the rectangle, but alas, nothing there.

Tried stabbing the dancing chicken with scissors, that didn't help either. Any clues on the rectangle??

Comment

Originally posted by Bylena View Post
                        got it to reload, still missing the rectangle thing. I think the pink thing on the floor is a knob for the drawer, but I can't seem to pick it up.

Looked through the window, was hoping that would lead me to the rectangle, but alas, nothing there.

Tried stabbing the dancing chicken with scissors, that didn't help either. Any clues on the rectangle??
                        The one of the bottom of the list? If so,
                        . If it is the one with a whole bunch of smaller rectangles,
                        I live in the messed up world of my mind. I love final fantasy. My favorite anime is Gundam Wing.

2 riddles made so far.

Comment

Thanks! It was the
                          that I was missing. Now I have to replay and can't for the life of me remember where I found the

acccck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bylena View Post
                            Thanks! It was the
                            that I was missing. Now I have to replay and can't for the life of me remember where I found the

acccck!!!

2 riddles made so far.

Comment

that's what I thought, but I can't seem to open it. I know I did before, not sure what I'm forgetting or doing wrong this time.

Nevermind, got it. duhhhh....

Finally out, would like to know how/where the codes came from, though.

Comment

theres an escape game here?
                                I think not. just some effing weird games with a mouse in them.

Comment

Working...
                                X