Hay Fever Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hay Fever Escape

"created by Oshironoshiro, who is also creator of Hay Fever Game is is another Japanese point and click room escape gameDassyutu series. The purpose of the game is simply escaping from the room. All you have to do is just pointing and clicking! Items can be used by dragging them. Good luck and have fun!"

http://www.doodoo.ru/modules/FlashGa...ever/index.htm

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=title here]text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a full walkthrough until 21st of March.

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

found glasses, mask, hat, medicine, screwdriver, grey strip and bandage?
    also found some numbers on a sheet of paper which might help to open the safe.
    Language will be a problem to solving this.

Comment

There are

Comment

Combination numbers?? I don't see anything but Japanese Writing. Does anyone know Japanese, by chance?

Never mind. Figured it out. Jeesh I'm stupid. Got the safe open, now I'm stuck. What am I supposed to have between the mask and the glasses?
        Last edited by Purp; 03-19-2008, 23:31:54.
        Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

If you have everything in your inventory

There is a second ending posted on another forum

Comment

There is a second ending posted on another forum

There is another combination to the safe. Use the numbers at the other end of the screwdrivers and add an 8 to the end of it. You get a motorcycle helmet.
            So far I have been unable to do that. I've looked that them, but nothing happens.

Never mind. I'm looking in the wrong places.
            I don't have the water now, and still don't know what goes between the glasses and the mask, on the left side.
            Last edited by Purp; 03-20-2008, 00:07:31.

Comment

Click the

Comment

Originally posted by Purp View Post
                Combination numbers?? I don't see anything but Japanese Writing. Does anyone know Japanese, by chance?

Never mind. Figured it out. Jeesh I'm stupid. Got the safe open, now I'm stuck. What am I supposed to have between the mask and the glasses?
                Well, I am still being stupid, because I don't know how to get the codes.
                It's probably has something to do with..

So far I have:
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

the

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                  June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Pffft.. I should feel stupid I didn't thought of that. Thanks a lot, Shining.

I am out, but I only used:

So I assume there must be another way out.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

lol no problem Adventure

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Thanks, Jack. I even saw the card the first time I played.

Comment

missing last item i think
                          yep found it ! out

Comment

I wonder how they got the second safe combination (on the other forum), I mean the fourth number ?
                            anyone got an new game to share?

I don't sleep 'cause I don't want to

Excuse me for not responding to private messages on time

Comment

Apparently one of the notes written in japanese says to look at the butts of the screwdrivers and add 8.

Comment

Working...
                              X