• Show
Clear All

• I'll help if you still want?
    Check out my riddles here
    www.freewebs.com/bizarrochick2/

And here is my newest Riddle
    Bizarrochicks Dr Who Riddle

Comment

• Can people PLEASE stop this "spoiler about how to make a spoiler" stuff? I agree with "EternalBecky;" she mentioned: "Most of the threads have got spoiler tests and people saying I am first, I am second and so on. The threads are opened to discuss about the games and not to test if the spoiler is working or not."
      The "spoiler test" was funny the first two times, but now it's being run into the ground. I'm not trying to be rude, but I thought this page was meant to focus on help with the game, not these fake spoilers. I've clicked on these fakes eight times thinking they had help on getting through the game and I'll I've gotten was crazy messages. Could someone post a *real* step by step spoiler or walkthrough about how to get through the game and survive? Please? I'm really getting confused on it.
      Last edited by kellyleighc; 05-26-2007, 22:40:51.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        i got 2 pearls, 2 keys, a book, a code, and a circuit, but now i'm stuck. does any1 know how to figure out the code?

if you can't input numbers:

Last edited by zimmah; 12-13-2007, 22:44:09.

Comment

• Hmmm, it's too long time ago since I played this game, so I can't help you with details.
          But you can find links to the walkthroughs in the first post.

Comment

• the point with walkthroughs is that you can accidently read too much information, that's why i always build complicated networks of spoilers that only give out the information you might need to get just 1 step furher and not complete the whole game at once.

read the above spoilers and tell me if you like them

if you like them i can make 'spoiler-throughs' for more escape games

i finished a lot of those games and i am willing to help

just give me a private message and a link to the game and the topic you want me to post and i'll make spoilers like the above

Comment

• safe combo

the combo 2 th safe is:

Comment

• Comment

• Well, I'm out but not without a
                  Be gentle with me... please.

Comment

Working...
                  X