No announcement yet.

Gold Cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for PC: the clue is "your daughters date of birth" The year is 2003, and if you look at the candles in the picture, there are 13.

this was one of the answers translated because of the language barrier

OK, loaded to find another ending and now the game has sound too!

Comment

I need to turn the PC on first... any hints ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kahnescanuck View Post
        Did you get into the clock?

I got into the brown box on the shelf with help from another site. It's a translation from a note:

Yes, I got in. I opened the room door, but it won't let me go out... I can't get into the PC either, it won't even let me zoom in...

Comment

That's what I can't do either.

Comment

Did you plug in the PC? click under the desk to the right, after it is plugged in press the button on the tower

Comment

@ Placeholder: Did you do something to get a password screen for the PC, or is it a bug ?

Thanks, got your post too late. I swear, I clicked a thousand times at that area...now it worked

Comment

There are two combinations to open the color-coded safe
                one is:

the other:

Comment

Originally posted by Placeholder View Post
                  one is:

the other:
                  Placeholder, you start to scare me...what did your mama give you for breakfast?! I want that too !!!!!!!!

Comment

The
                    was an accident: I saw six color slots and had no other clues

I'm stuck with the second opening to the clock and can't find a translation for the note!

Comment

Originally posted by Placeholder View Post
                      one is:

the other:
                      okay, based on that, this is what I did:

Not sure what to do next though.

Comment

still getting the unavailable message. will try again later!

Comment

Yep, that's where I'm stuck. Also haven't used what was in the text file on the computer.

edit: when I restarted I got the service unavailable message temporarily, it seems to be intermittent.

Comment

Can't quite figure out what all those #'s are for or the new code I got from the grey safe.

Comment

seems that the guys at nordinho gave up at that point too. If they don't find out, how could I? I was already proud to figure out the first clock code.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahnescanuck View Post
                                Can't quite figure out what all those #'s are for or the new code I got from the grey safe.
                                I've tried alloting each shape a number between 0-4 to see if I can get any of the equations to work up top... I can't :/

also translated the numbers on the computer to letters and got
                                , which I have found no translation for if there is one, or if it's even on the right track

zippy: does nordinho have translations for the clock note from the safe? Nordinho won't load for me

Comment

Working...
                                X