E-Scape Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't find the
    !!! Where-o-where all you wise ones!!!?????

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

use the

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Originally posted by scambo View Post
        I can't find the
        !!! Where-o-where all you wise ones!!!?????
        Look really closely at the

Comment

Scambo

Comment

ok.. feeling really stupid right now.. can't believe i missed that. (cleans glasses...)

Comment

Ugh! So stuck!!
              Any luck with blue box?

Comment

nah.. i thought maybe the note might've help with how it's set out on the keyboard, but that's a bit "out there" and doesn't seem to be working anyway.... lol

Seems like we should be able to "reach" the bookshelf. Can't find a way yet!!??

Comment

I've tried stabbing at the bookshelf with my screwdriver I-Don't-Know-How-Many times in vain. If you were stuck for so long, you think you'd be able to scoot your chair...
                  Love is a joke with no punchline.

Comment

wow... i have tried everything with the login that i can think of... i have also tried everything i can think of with the turny thing... tried letters to numbers... someone please help!

Comment

This is driving me crazy... i've tried stabbing my legs with the screwdriver and everything! Nothing.... this is crazy... but I am hopeless at these games!!

Comment

Ok, I have

I have

Have not been able to fix the wire on the back of the computer yet, nor what to do with the bookshelf, or the round thing that looks like a clock with all the numbers on it. I also have not been able to open the other five drawers.

EDIT: I've got the round thing to move, but I'm not sure what I'm looking for.
                        Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Hi Purp... yep, that's about where we are all up to!!

Comment

Time for bed.
                            I'll try again tomorrow.

Good Luck!!

Comment

My username and password doesn't work. Does anyone experience the same?
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

lol yea we have to figure that out... there has to be a clue somewhere.... i just havent found it yet

Comment

Working...
                                X