X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

420 where is the safe?

nvm found it

Comment

let me know if you get anywhere with that!
      Last edited by Mistery; 04-05-2008, 21:04:09. Reason: MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.

Comment

Thanks 420

do you think animal tracks have something to do with code

Comment

i know i have read over the notes and journal, and cant come up with any kind of 6 digit code that works yet

:edit: I also tried maybe finding all the animals in the room, but there are only 5 animals in the room... other then in paintings.. but i dont know which track would be an elephant lol...

Comment

reset the game by using the deer's antlers

Comment

Metal pieces go

How did you make bunny cry? nvm

I gave one bunny
              Last edited by Mistery; 04-05-2008, 22:06:25. Reason: USE SPOILERS TO GIVE HINTS AS MENTIONED IN THE FIRST POST

Comment

I am missing quite a few metal pieces.. anyone have any ideas where there are some? think I have found like 10... seems like there are another 10 to go lol...

Comment

i think i'm missing 6

Comment

yea i had them thanks... i have clicked everwhere imaginable i think lol... i found that i can lower the birds leg, and also open the hippos mouth, but neither seem to do anything for me...

Comment

daft question but where's the chainsaw ? I have 11 metal pieces

Comment

to reset the puzzle on the safe you need to move the deer antlers

but even with that I still can't figure this safe puzzle out

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

now missing 5 pieces

you must be missing others if you only have 10, have you checked around sink and fireplace?

Comment

has anyone had any luck with the safe yet?

:edit: Also tying the birds legs, and frog.. did you get anything for that? because i didnt...

Comment

yes crowbar frog, get fishing rod

need 4 teeth now, got 25 bits I think

Comment

can someone please tell me where to find the chainsaw ?

Comment

Working...
                                X