Rat Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS GAME IS SO BADLY MADE,

i CANT SEEM TO GET ANY THING MOVING IN MY INVENTORY WHICH MEANS I CANT USE ANYTHING, WHICH ALSO MEANS I CANNOT PLAY THE GAME!

I THINK WHO EVER MADE THIS GAME NEEDS TO RETHINK THE SET OUT!

ITS ABSOLUTLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The blinking hurt my eyes!

And I couldn't read the puzzle instructions because the annouying robotic voice hurt my head.

Comment

Stupid game...
        it really was full of bugs and all the time i died and had to start over...

Thank you OneBun for the Walkthrough!!! Whithout it I would have gone crazy...

Comment

I'm sorry OneBun!

Originally posted by OneBun
          Hey! Ya all look at # 35. Then look at cool girl's comments in #42. HMMM?!!! Wonder where they got the info.?
          UNCOOL GIRL, when ya steal info from someone it's messed up!!!! My walkthrough should be in quotes not taken as your idea. You took my words all the way down to my comments on the gliches! VERY UNCOOL. PEOPLE BEWARE! THIS "COOL GIRL" is a LOSER! I wish we could delete people like this out of the forum.

LOOK AT MY OTHER COMMENTS ABOVE!!!
          I'm very sorry OneBun. Had I known who to properly thank I would have done so. Thank you OneBun.
          Live, Love and Laugh a LOT,
          Karen ~ ((O)) ~

Even if the voices aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas!
          ~ Unknown

Comment

Kialei

Originally posted by Kialei
            I'm very sorry OneBun. Had I known who to properly thank I would have done so. Thank you OneBun.
            That's really sweet of you to say that, but it is not your fault! I was just going off that week because I was so sick of her!! I had noticed before that this girl does that to people all the time. I sent her a PM... but she never read it. it is still in her PM box. She has done it to someone almost every time she has logged on. I'm so not joking. Also, to date she has appologized to no one... not even to leading innocent people like YOU on!

Thanks for your kind thoughts!!!!

Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
            Looney GHer!

Comment

I could never finished this game without a walktrough

Comment

The game freezes when I get to the sudoku part, any ideas?

Comment

If it helps I'm using Internet Explorer

Comment

mkay

who evr made dis game cannot speak english
                    ♥cAsSii bAbii♥

Comment

Originally posted by Slifer
                      If it helps I'm using Internet Explorer
                      im using mozilla firefox and my game didnt freeze
                      ♥cAsSii bAbii♥

Comment

It worked, thanks

Comment

What Is It With You People?

Originally posted by *cassie*
                          who evr made dis game cannot speak english

There have been other half wit comments like this..... The person who made this game was japanese and so english probably not perfect, is not a problem though is it? game is still understandable! Also while am on the subject .... the numb nut who complained about spelling of congratulations... the japanese language does not have the sounds l and r so they are often confused.

Why don't you people get a life, there is a world outside of the computer and cyber space you know. Also, if you know what would make the perfect game why don't you go out there and do it yourself?

__________________________________________________ __________________

"Oh brave new world that has such creatures in 't!"

Comment

it depends when the link was changed, originally it pointed to japanese version, english version did come out just few hours ago??

Comment

I rate it at 0

Two things:
                              1)If you are not a soduku person, you're screwed from the beginning.

2)Why is it that they feel they have to work swearing into the game? I love challenging games, but it ruins it for me if I have to wade through language that goes beyond damn and hell.

Too bad the ratings bars have no 0 rating...

Comment

WOW i hate how u have to start over its so frustrating

STEELERS
                                Best Team In The NFL!!!
                                Created Signature
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ball/Sweet.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X