Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Comment

• Have you already seen the walkthrough in this thread?

Comment

• hi everyone
        plz can u help me with suitcase and wine?? i dont know where it is... i cant find it!!! plz help me now if u can

Comment

• the hole on the bar

i see a little white spot near the bottles and the martini glass is on the bar too, but i can not for the life of me get the empty martini glass on that white spot. am i looking at the wrong thing? i dont remember using the icepick to make this hole, but when i tried to make a hole nothing happened, so i am assuming this is the hole i should be looking for. this is driving me absolutely nuts! someone help!

Comment

• Originally posted by minime
            i see a little white spot near the bottles and the martini glass is on the bar too, but i can not for the life of me get the empty martini glass on that white spot. am i looking at the wrong thing? i dont remember using the icepick to make this hole, but when i tried to make a hole nothing happened, so i am assuming this is the hole i should be looking for. this is driving me absolutely nuts! someone help!
            Okay, since so many people have difficulties with the hole, here 2 screenshots.
            First you face the door like on the first picture.
            Then you click the martini glass to zoom it in.
            After that you select the icepick in your inventory and click to make the hole (see position of the hole on the second screenshot, it's the white spot).
            Attached Files

Comment

• Where?

Originally posted by beatka
              what's the password for suitcase?
              Where do you get the suitcase i cant find it anywhere

Comment

• I think point 11 of the walkthrough might help you:
                http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=128

Comment

• 29. Click on the ice pick and click around the table and a white circle should appear on the bar.
                  30. Place empty glass on the white spot.
                  31. Click on light (with the shadow of the corkscrew).
                  32. Click on the corkscrew and ?about items,? in your inventory and click on it a couple more times until you get a 2nd ring.

I'm stuck! I've gotten the white dot, but now I can't do anything. I don't knw what I'm doing wrong, but I don't have an empty glass. :/ What am I doing wrong?

Comment

• thx 4 walkthrough, its very helpful. i've done it!!!

Comment

• How do you know that the password is 9999? I don't see how XYZ helps...

Comment

• Originally posted by Liz
                        29. Click on the ice pick and click around the table and a white circle should appear on the bar.
                        30. Place empty glass on the white spot.
                        31. Click on light (with the shadow of the corkscrew).
                        32. Click on the corkscrew and ?about items,? in your inventory and click on it a couple more times until you get a 2nd ring.

I'm stuck! I've gotten the white dot, but now I can't do anything. I don't knw what I'm doing wrong, but I don't have an empty glass. :/ What am I doing wrong?
                        Same here, I don't know what you mean by empty glass. If you are talking about the glass we chose, then I have no clue on how to place it on the white dot.
                        I live in the messed up world of my mind. I love final fantasy. My favorite anime is Gundam Wing.

2 riddles made so far.

Visit Wings of Twilight for some good rping!

Comment

• Originally posted by zappy4
                          Same here, I don't know what you mean by empty glass. If you are talking about the glass we chose, then I have no clue on how to place it on the white dot.
                          never mind, I found ot what you mean.

I live in the messed up world of my mind. I love final fantasy. My favorite anime is Gundam Wing.

2 riddles made so far.

Visit Wings of Twilight for some good rping!

Comment

• Walkthrough for new players.

Last edited by Eternal Becky; 06-13-2006, 22:21:57.

Comment

• Originally posted by bognor83
                              Where is the bottle and I cant pick up any of the drinks mixers?
                              I dont have anything

Comment

• There is a link to the walkthrough right above your post. Take a look at that.
                                Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                                tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                                we grow old because we stop playing games"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X