The Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bar

(Escape Room) Found another escape the room type of game, called "The Bar." It reminds me of "Escape the Hair Salon." May even be by the same people. I Don't know. I found it to be fun...thought ya all might enjoy it too!!!

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=881

or
    http://www.gotmail.jp/bar/

Walkthrough:
    http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1627
    Last edited by Eternal Becky; 12-15-2006, 22:32:55. Reason: Added walkthrough URL
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

Yes, it's by the makers of Hair Salon. I played it yesterday, wasn't quite easy, but as you see, I'm free!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
      Yes, it's by the makers of Hair Salon. I played it yesterday, wasn't quite easy, but as you see, I'm free!!!
      Yup! It took me a while too!
      Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
      Looney GHer!

Comment

help! I have got diary, blender, large chunk ice, wine bottle opener, mobile phone, lighter with ring and coaster. Dont know what to do next? Finding navigation a bit hard- can you get behind the bar?

Comment

and i just found a glass

Comment

Originally posted by bognor83
            help! I have got diary, blender, large chunk ice, wine bottle opener, mobile phone, lighter with ring and coaster. Dont know what to do next? Finding navigation a bit hard- can you get behind the bar?
            were did you find the big ice block??

u have to get the blender, and a bottle from the rack on the wall, and a drink mixer from the bar
            My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

and i know the password for the phone, but i dont know how to get it into the phone
              My daddy was a dollar

Comment

Originally posted by HANFGARN
                were did you find the big ice block??

u have to get the blender, and a bottle from the rack on the wall, and a drink mixer from the bar
                Large block of ice is in a freezer that you have to open at the end of the bar with the 4 upside down glasses on it.

Also just got a glass with lime juice in it, a cleaning cloth and a pointy thing!

Comment

Where is the bottle and I cant pick up any of the drinks mixers?

Comment

wow i really thought that i had to use the ice pick with the ice block.... but i was wrong ....
                    My daddy was a dollar

Comment

the bottle is on the wall... i cant tell you where, because i just clicked randomly....
                      My daddy was a dollar

Comment

its ok, got the bottle of rum

Comment

about the drinks mixer, u have to click to the lower part of the mixer
                          My daddy was a dollar

Comment

cocktails

I`ve added the lime juice from the cup to the cointreau in the blender. Unfortunately I`m more a pint of bitter girl. Does anyone know what to add next?
                            Life is a bed of roses, but watch out for the pricks

Comment

you can add some of the lime juice into the drinkmixer..ahh...I'm stuck!

Comment

Working...
                              X