Room 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room 1

A Chinese room escape game, but not finished yet, DEMO VERSIO. Language is not a problem in this game.

http://bbs512.com/thread-31439-1-2.html

The two pictures are the same game, but the author disigned to begin with different places, just chose one, the other is just the same.

Since the game is not finished yet, there is no end, just find 6 pictures.
    Last edited by blackjoe; 06-29-2008, 09:45:53.
    人我之际要看得平,不平则歧;
    功名之际要看得淡,淡则不求;
    生死之际要看得破,破则不惧;
    人能不歧、不求、不惧,则无妄而非,乐境而生机盎然。

Do you have a link for that demo?

EDIT: Okay....it's been awhile, and still no link. I will leave it here until we can locate a link for it.

Comment

sorry, escapegirl, I tried to upload the swf file, but failed a lot times, delayed posting an URL.
      人我之际要看得平,不平则歧;
      功名之际要看得淡,淡则不求;
      生死之际要看得破,破则不惧;

Comment

No problem. I've moved it back to the New Games section.

Comment

I'm confused...I've got two game screens on the page, is that the way it's suppose to be? I can move a little in both.

Anyone else playing? I'm a little lost...can only get a few views in each screen.

EDIT:
          sigpic

Comment

Courtesy of Babelfish:
            Similarly looks for 6 pictures, but seeks the step and the route can differ.

I have also used Babelfish, and found the the text above each room says this:

1. 从楼梯间开始游戏 = Starts from the Stair Hall to Play

2. 从厕所开始游戏 = Starts from the Restroom to Play

I have no idea if those things help you. I'm not playing at the moment.

Comment

Thank you Escapegirl. I've gotten a bit farther in the game. It's 1:40am here though and I'm not sure I'm up for one that's this hard to navigate through. LOL I think I'll have to come back to it another time
              sigpic

Comment

Well, maybe Blackjoe can help us out a little bit soon as far as text.

You're in my timezone. Same time here. I'm off to bed soon, too. Goodnight!!!

Comment

Guys, you don't need to know Chinese, this game is just to find things and use them, if you find the six pictures, that's where the game goes so far.
                  人我之际要看得平,不平则歧;
                  功名之际要看得淡,淡则不求;
                  生死之际要看得破,破则不惧;

Comment

Oh!!!! I see. Okay, thanks blackjoe! Then I've found 2 so far.

Comment

how to start the game?

Comment

FYI - I read on another forum that this game is a demo and isn't complete. It looks like the most you can do is collect six pictures in the two scenes at this point.

Edit: Old Biker: Its a little bit down the page. There are two windows that are the same game, but they start at different areas of the house.

Comment

found
                          ?
                          gonna try it anyway

Comment

It is a good game so far, I just wish it was complete. I thought it was fun so far. I found the six pictures in both scene.

Comment

Glad to know it's one game twice. I was playing both to see if there was a difference. Getting dizzy with two times the transitions.

Comment

Working...
                              X