Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant find scisors

Comment

I found if you have problems getting the scissors, move away from the shot of the keyboard and go back again, seem to pick them up easier.

Now can anyone please help me unscrew the circuit board? it IS the white box by door right? I've been clicking and clicking for 10 minutes now and have restarted twice (incase there was a glitch) any help? (like which part to click on?) cheers

nevermind, instructions wern't clear, there's two 'switchboards'
      Cheers for the walkthough anyway!!
      Last edited by Adventure; 07-09-2007, 11:26:53. Reason: Merged posts.

Comment

What to do with the scissor? and how u get the key behind the cabinet?

Comment

are the scissors on the floor
          like inbetween the white and blue
          or r they on the white?

Comment

Originally posted by hfh
            are the scissors on the floor
            like inbetween the white and blue
            or r they on the white?
            Actually i found it in the middle of the keyboard....but donno what to do??

never mind...i'm out
            Last edited by Adventure; 07-09-2007, 11:27:35. Reason: Merged posts.

Comment

How do you use the bottle? I've clicked everywhere and nothing is happening!

never mind, did it! after much clicking
              Last edited by Adventure; 07-09-2007, 11:28:02. Reason: Merged posts.

Comment

where did you click the bottle????

Comment

That was a nice snack.

It would have been good if you could do something with all the objects lying around, like the golf ball and putter, etc.
                  "Games lubricate the body and the mind."
                  -Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

Comment

can someone tell me CLEARLY where to find the keys (not by golf ball) i dont know which screen it means...

nvm i got the keys...not clear at all in teh walkthrough...now im having trouble using the vodka bottle...any help?

wow not clear at all...i got it...you gotta pur the vodka ON TOP of the white box near the door...then brun that...then cut it with the scissors...click on doorknob and ur out...gotta be clear on walkthroughs if ur gonna waste time postin them...
                    Last edited by Adventure; 07-09-2007, 11:28:31. Reason: Merged posts.
                    life comes at you fast, if you dont stop and look around for a minute you might miss it!!

Comment

has any1 had any trouble even finding anything or is it just me?????????

Whoa way 2 hard 2 find items!!! I was all over and beside that keyboard before i got those scissors!!!!
                      Last edited by Adventure; 07-09-2007, 11:28:53. Reason: Merged posts.

Comment

Sux

That was a really bad desing, the objects were too small and it hasn't got so much skill as guesswork, you can't see the scissors, you can't see the keys, I'd like to be able to at least see like ajn edge of the objects. On top of which when you pour the vodka on top of the box its kinda hard to tell its done

Comment

Originally posted by !@Scott@!
                          wow not clear at all...i got it...you gotta pur the vodka ON TOP of the white box near the door...then brun that...then cut it with the scissors...click on doorknob and ur out...gotta be clear on walkthroughs if ur gonna waste time postin them...

Thanks for the suggestions given to my walkthrough,I have deleted it now so you can solve it by yourself. The reason I didn't write the walkthrough point to point was because I wanted you to have a little fun finding things. But I guess you wanted spoon feeding. So I'm sorry for my bad walkthrough and for giving you a hard time finding stuff.
                          Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                          tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                          we grow old because we stop playing games"
                          sigpic

Comment

i find a cigarette

what 2 do with it?
                            Last edited by Adventure; 07-09-2007, 11:29:22. Reason: Merged posts.
                            it's a DOHNUT!!omg!!
                            (\_/)
                            (o.o)BUNNY KILLA
                            (><)

Never trust a bunny...

Kookie Man

Comment

me too kookie,what to do??

do you know which piece of paper to use scissors on??

anyone?

oh becky!! if people moaned about your walkthrough then they are very ungrateful

its a shame you deleted it because im really stuck!!

(would be happy with hints, I dont need spoonfeeding!!)
                              Last edited by Adventure; 07-09-2007, 11:30:15. Reason: Merged posts.

Comment

I'll post the walkthrough in your inbox as a personal message.
                                Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                                tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                                we grow old because we stop playing games"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X