X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julibean View Post
    I've got eight out of nine:

Can anyone add the ninth?
    RBS.... if you use Julibean's eight, mine makes the ninth. Those are it. I confirmed by restarting game.

Regarding the pink key, it would seem at Escape Games 24 they can't use theirs either!

Comment

Thanks needhelp for correcting my mistake!! I apologize for sending you on a wild goose chase for a ball in the vase! (no spoiler tags as it isn't a hint)

Comment

mera, you are forgiven, and I shall forget this ever happened. (wipes tear)
        A woman has the last word in any argument.
        Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

sigpic I LOVE COWBOYS!

Comment

So I still don't know what the pink key does. Does the exercise bike have any purpose? Or what the shape code on the computer means?

I'm guessing that comes into play after the ninth ball...

Comment

to get exercise?

sigpic I LOVE COWBOYS!

Comment

When You say the words "right bedside table drawer".... Do you mean the table with the wine bottle on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Scribe View Post
                When You say the words "right bedside table drawer".... Do you mean the table with the wine bottle on it?
                yup

So, guys, I hate to break up the party, but it looks as if we're offically stuck. Ready to move on?

sigpic I LOVE COWBOYS!

Comment

Thanx juli, I feel extra bad as this is my first time actually posting too.

Comment

Yes, Unfortunately, I have to move on..... work is calling me..... will check back later tonight to see if anything has changed. Nice try guys!!!

Comment

Thanks for everyone's help (you too, mera!) jk Let's hope they fix it soon!

sigpic I LOVE COWBOYS!

Comment

Originally posted by Julibean View Post
                        yup

So, guys, I hate to break up the party, but it looks as if we're offically stuck. Ready to move on?
                        Yeah. My brain was already mush after that doodoo pipe game.

Comment

Originally posted by mera454 View Post
                          Thanx juli, I feel extra bad as this is my first time actually posting too.
                          what? extra bad about what? (see! I really DID forget!)

sigpic I LOVE COWBOYS!

Comment

Alright, I'll try again tonight and check back to see if anyone got any further...

Comment

I think I'm in the same place as most of the rest of you. I have 8 balls (well, I personally don't have 8 balls). I'm missing the top row middle one and I suspect it is in the right side night table which I can't open. I have 3 keys (white, blue and pink) and have only been able to use the white one. I am now relying on you guys to help out. Meanwhile, I'll keep clicking...

I finally found a use for the blue key. Alas, still stuck
                              Last edited by slerk; 02-12-2009, 21:00:55.

Comment

We may have set a record for 9 pages of posts with nearly no redeeming value for solving the game.

Oh by the way I have NO keys.

Comment

Working...
                                X