Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did not think that my brain is so dead,,,,,

Comment

• Sadly, I feel very proud of myself right now, but then again, it's nice to be able to get through a game so quickly every once in awhile!

I guess in a way it just reassures you that you really aren't completely stupid...
      You make me feel like a contract killer.

Let's hear it for septum piercing love.

Comment

• Walkthrough

...Okay, i know that there is about a 1,000,000 walkthroughs but this one is special. This is Ryan's Walkthrough...I hope this helps!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Comment

• where the glue

Comment

• ''where the glue''

The glue is behind the television

Comment

• wow!! that was really easy but i liked it alot!! made me feel smart! finished w/out any help!!

Comment

• i got out with no help! it was actually quite easy, just alot of clicking involved, no codes for safes! thank goodness! lol that's what always gets me on these games, codes for safes!

whoa! for an easy game this forum has a lot of posts,and walkthoughs , there's really no need for those! guess most of em say how frickin easy the game is! lol
                Last edited by Mistery; 06-01-2007, 16:50:40. Reason: MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS NOT ALLOWED. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON :)
                sigpic
                ~Bell of the Ball~

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

Comment

• wayyyyy too easy
                  Online Family!
                  Husband: Someguy
                  Son: Gameguy49
                  Big Sister: Grigtho

<3 Skylar <3

Comment

• Gra jest banalnie prosta najpierw w koszu jest jeden klucz do srodkowej skrzynki na polce ,w tej skrzynce jest jedna czesc klucza.Za drukarka na stole sa nozyczki,nozyczkami przecinacie zolty pokrowiec na ubranie wiszacy w szafie bo w nim jest nastepny klucz do pierwszej skrzynki po lewej.~Na tej samej szafie jest kolejny klucz do skrzynki po prawej w tych dwuch skrzynkach sa brakujace czesci klucza.Za telewizorem jest klej ,kiedy sie go wezmie to klucz sam sie sklada w calosc.Ten wlasnie klucz jest do tej skrzyneczki stojacej na pierwszej polce, w tej skrzynce jest wiadomosc ze klucz do drzwi jest pod stolem na ktorym stoja kubki. ~~~I tyle powodzenia hehe chodz z opisem to nie to samo jak grac samemu no ale to tylko gra BASIA.L<TIMI105>

Comment

• Please post in English

Comment

• Originally posted by GamersHood
                        i found all three keys,glue,scisors,the three key peices and the door key ut i dont now what else to do .i am stuck

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        I stuck. I found 2 keys and 2 parts of a key. and now? where is the third key, that i can open the third box?
                        there is way more to it then that there is scisors,glue a door key and more keep trying!
                        Last edited by Eternal Becky; 07-02-2007, 21:53:10. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

• this is a really sad excuse for an escape the room game.

Comment

• I see why its called noobs room.. very easy, at least for me XD. haha

Comment

• game sucks

game sucks

Comment

• hey thats not nice
                                Reading signatures while you should be playing?! That's it, you're in trouble now!!

Comment

Working...
                                X