No announcement yet.

Just Another Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this game is not ease... I takes almost 20 minutes in obtaining it... the end is a horrible destiny

good I imagine that all you used this page to be able to pass it because the game this very hard
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-18-2007, 22:10:50. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED. EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
      got the screw (nut), wheres the screwdriver
      to find the screwdriver you need

Originally posted by Unregistered
      i need more information ! ewheres the knife , keys and screw driver ????
      the knife is
      Last edited by Mistery; 08-18-2007, 15:30:18. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
        but how do we get it from the magic spinning box thing?
        Okay you put the balls in it
        Then you put the note on the colom thats missing one
        Then you use the wrech on the nut you just put in
        Then you back out to the scene with the slot and the circle button with a cross on it. You press that and whirrr out comes the key

Comment

• Holy cow, this is a long thread. May as well contribute, if only to say: Great game! Got out on my own for once.

Comment

• yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
            finally completed

Comment

• just another escape

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3067]found the 5 balls, made the thing spin.. no idea what the aerial, the mace, or the numbers are for though...

where is the mace?

Comment

• @ Tonia Williams

The mace is:

Comment

• ok full walkthrough

Comment

• Liked this one! Didn't need any help. Yippee. Now to put dinner on the table. Keep waiting for a new game but playing ones I've not done.

Comment

• Last edited by Mistery; 02-24-2008, 23:57:06. Reason: USE SPOILERS TO GIVE HINTS OR SOLUTIONS

Comment

• how?

how do i get the balls in the radio? what part do i put them in??

Comment

• Once you have zoomed in on the radio thing (you should see that weird wheel thing on the left side and a slot on the right and a rectangular hole on the top), click on the top of it, right where the hole is to look inside it. Things should then be clear.
                          ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                          Professional escape artist

Comment

• oh im sooooo happy!!!i finished it without help!!!although i took 5 hours..-_-'''its complicated though...hehe...>.<
                            *~`Was it a cat i saw?`~*
                            *read it opposite*

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                              I'm trying to use knife on rug, but no go. How do I get under there?
                              u click on the corners of the rug but not the yellow one near the locker

where do u put the nut i can't put in the right corner i need help
                              Last edited by Eternal Becky; 06-11-2008, 19:21:38. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

• hi im just starting
                                Dogs rule!!!
                                So do puppies!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X