Nimble Sitting Room Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nimble Sitting Room Escape

Normally it's not very hard to leave a room. This case, however, requires some more effort and courage. Be careful while picking up and touching things around here, the windows were open earlier and all sorts of creatures could have crawled in. Good luck!

Nimble Sitting Room Escape

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Nice Thanks!

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

I really enjoy these games. Keep them coming. I liked the new little things you come up with

Comment

and outtie

Comment

Problem; I didn't solve all the puzzles (blue?), and I got out....?

Comment

Fantastic bumblebees! Did NOT enjoy the picture puzzle; it was way too blurry and nebulous. I had to really enlarge it to make sense of it. Other than that, LOVED this one!
            Old Age and Treachery Will Always Overcome Youth and Exuberance
            sigpic

Best Granny in the WORLD! "Hugs and Slugs Dispensed as Needed"

Comment

nice!! Loved the bees , bee picture was tough .Bees coming out of flowers was cool new twist . Over all great game.

Comment

The bees were fun. Nice theming. But if I have a chainsaw, I no longer need the key...

Comment

Fun one...

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Quite nice, and loved the bees!

Comment

Flipper tipper!!! How do we solve the blue key puzzle? I'm always stuck with such puzzles and directly escape the room by closing it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P01-11-12_08.39.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	1694431 Have the bees got to do anything with the game? I'm still stuck
                      Last edited by tipper75; 09-10-2013, 03:58:24. Reason: Please use the edit feature to avoid double posting
                      sigpic"The Science of Deduction"

Comment

For the blue Key you have to fill the KenKen. I posted some help below

The objective is to fill the grid in with the digits 1 through 4 such that:
                        Each row contains exactly one of each digit
                        Each column contains exactly one of each digit
                        Each bold-outlined group of cells is a cage containing digits which achieve the specified result using the specified mathematical operation: addition (+), subtraction (−), multiplication (×), and division (÷). (Unlike Killer Sudoku, digits may repeat within a cage.)

I hope that helps

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
                        X