Find the Difference 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find the Difference 6

This is the latest in the Find the Difference series by 123bee.com. Try to find all the differences on each picture before the time ends. Good luck, and have fun!!

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

PLAY HERE!

I've made the sad discovery that no matter where I click, it does not register in 123Bee's games. I found one that I am sure of, yet the game won't acknowledge that I clicked on a difference.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

I'm so sorry it didn't work for you, Purp. I just tried it, and though I only found one difference (), it did work for me. Maybe reload the game and try again.

Oh, and when you do click on the difference, it doesn't do much, just some sparkling stars go over it briefly. (Btw, I clicked on the right picture to make that happen. )

Comment

After many attempts (and some MAD clicking!), I could only find 3 differences in the second picture. I like 'find the differences' games, but with the timer AND the difficulty... I'm done with 123Bee's F.T.D. games.

EDIT: Tried again, and got to the last level. It's a drawing of the World Trade Towers. Way to go 123Bee... VERY tasteful.

Comment

As much as I love "find the difference games" - 123bee sucks bad - it doesn't register what is obviously a match!! Impossible to finish and incredibly frustrating. Will skip all these games from now on - lame!

Comment

Originally posted by donaud View Post
            After many attempts (and some MAD clicking!), I could only find 3 differences in the second picture. I like 'find the differences' games, but with the timer AND the difficulty... I'm done with 123Bee's F.T.D. games.

EDIT: Tried again, and got to the last level. It's a drawing of the World Trade Towers. Way to go 123Bee... VERY tasteful.
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            dude i dunno how you even got this far. i beat the lion king one but this one i can only find one difference on the first picture...

correction. beat level one now

last level is great =D

i had to play it like a billion times to find the final 2

the characters get in the way and your time should carry over. i hate how you have to go through all the levels over and over...its not worth your time.
            Last edited by Mistery; 01-18-2009, 23:54:31. Reason: Use the EDIT button to edit your posts instead of multiple posting

Comment

Must be bedtime....I couldn't find 1 thing....?

Comment

and another one that isn't giving me anything...
                From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X